Helen Maude Batham1
F, b. 20 February 1883, d. 24 April 1975
Helen Maude Batham was born on 20 February 1883 in Christchurch, New Zealand.2 She was the daughter of James Meacham Batham and Merelina Grey Symonds.1 Helen Maude Batham died on 24 April 1975 in Wellington, New Zealand, at the age of 92.1
Irwin Meacham Batham
M, b. 7 January 1881, d. 1905
Irwin Meacham Batham was born on 7 January 1881 in Napier, New Zealand.1 He was the son of James Meacham Batham and Merelina Grey Symonds. Irwin Meacham Batham died in 1905 in Wellington, New Zealand.
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, citing the Hawke's Bay Herald, Volume XXI, Issue 5876, 11 January 1881.
James Meacham Batham1
M, b. 1840, d. 17 April 1915
James Meacham Batham. District Land Registrar.2 He was born in 1840 in Kidderminster, Worcester.1 He was baptised on 2 July 1840 at St. George's, Kidderminster, Worcester.3 He married Merelina Grey Symonds, daughter of John Jermyn Symonds and Alithea Seymour Wilson, on 20 August 1878 in St. Peter's Church, Onehunga, New Zealand, the marriage was performed by the Rev. A.R. Tomlinson.4,2 James Meacham Batham died on 17 April 1915 in a private hospital, Auckland, New Zealand.5 He was buried in Waikaraka Cemetery, Onehunga, Aukland, The headstone reads " In loving memory of James Meacham Batham 17 April 1915 in his 75th year."1
Children of James Meacham Batham and Merelina Grey Symonds
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/…
- [S89] Family Search, England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975.
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, citing the Evening Post, Volume XVI, Issue 207, 31 August 1878.
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, citing the Evening Post, Volume LXXXIX, Issue 91, 19 April 1915, Page 1.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://shadowsoftime.kiwiwebhost.biz/university1.html
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://archives.presbyterian.org.nz/marriageregisters/…
F, b. circa 1631, d. 3 October 1688
Anne Batt was born circa 1631.2 She married Edmund Angier, son of John Angier and Anne Sherman, on 12 June 1657.2 Anne Batt died on 3 October 1688 (gravestone.)2
Jane Batt was the daughter of Christopher Batt and Ann Toppan.1,2 Jane Batt married Dr. Peter Toppan, son of Abraham Toppan and Susan Taylor, on 3 April 1661.1,2
Children of Jane Batt and Dr. Peter Toppan
M, b. 1608, d. August 1685
Edmund Batter was born in 1608 in Salisbury, Wiltshire.2 He married Mary Gookin, daughter of Hon. Daniel Gookin and Mary Dolling, on 8 June 1670 as his second wife.3 Edmund Batter died in August 1685.2
F, d. 1734
Mary Batter was the daughter of Edmund Batter and Mary Gookin.1 Mary Batter died in 1734 in Newcastle, New Hampshire.1
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 31.
F, b. 18 June 1850, d. 23 May 1938
Alice Battle was born on 18 June 1850 in Forsyth, Georgia.1 She married Judge Levi Wolcott Goodrich on 11 February 1869 probably in Waco, Texas.2,1 Alice Battle died on 23 May 1938 in Marlin, Texas, at the age of 87.3
Child of Alice Battle and Judge Levi Wolcott Goodrich
John de Baugency, Seigneur de la Fleche
John de Baugency, Seigneur de la Fleche was born in Anjou. He married Paula of Maine, daughter of Hugh II Count of Maine,.
Arthur Walton Baum1
M, b. 20 January 1898, d. 4 April 1934
Arthur Walton Baum was born on 20 January 1898.1 He married Annie Bell Sewall, daughter of James L. Sewall and Georgia Oliver, on 31 August 1920 in Little River County, Arkansas.1,2 Arthur Walton Baum died on 4 April 1934 in Arkansas at the age of 363 and is buried in Marked Tree Cemetery, Poinsett County, Arkansas.3
Ruffus J. Baum1
M, b. 24 May 1921, d. 9 March 1997
Ruffus J. Baum was born on 24 May 1921 in Missouri.1 He was the son of Arthur Walton Baum and Annie Bell Sewall.1 Ruffus J. Baum died on 9 March 1997 in Oklahoma at the age of 75.1
F, b. September 1634, d. 27 August 1692
Abigail Baxter was born in September 1634 in Roxbury.2 She was the daughter of Gregory Baxter and Margaret Paddy.2 Abigail Baxter married Joseph Adams, son of Henry Adams and Edith Squire, on 2 November 1650.1,2 Abigail Baxter died on 27 August 1692 at the age of 57.1
M, d. 1659
M, b. 18 November 1862, d. 30 September 1932
Andrè Bayard was born on 18 November 1862 in Cabans. He married Anne Marie Bardon, daughter of Antoine Victor Bardon and Marie Trech, on 25 February 1889 in Tulle. Andrè Bayard died on 30 September 1932 in Tulle at the age of 69.
Ann Maria Bayard1
F, b. 1670
Ann Maria Bayard was born in 1670.2 She was the daughter of Balthazar Bayard.1 Ann Maria Bayard married Augustus Jay, son of Pierre Jay.1
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans.
Harriet Elizabeth Bayard1
F, b. 1799, d. 1875
Harriet Elizabeth Bayard was born in 1799.2 She was the daughter of William Bayard and Elizabeth Cornell.1 Harriet Elizabeth Bayard married General Stephen Van Rensselaer, son of General Stephen Van Rensselaer and Margarita Schuyler, on 2 January 1817 in New York City.3 Harriet Elizabeth Bayard died in 1875.2
Children of Harriet Elizabeth Bayard and General Stephen Van Rensselaer
Marie Françoise Bayard
F, b. 26 April 1890, d. 18 February 1983
Marie Françoise Bayard was born on 26 April 1890 in Tulle. She was the daughter of Andrè Bayard and Anne Marie Bardon. Marie Françoise Bayard married Jean Jules Lasbories on 16 October 1909 in Le Buisson, Dordogne. Marie Françoise Bayard died on 18 February 1983 in Paris at the age of 92.1
- [S17] John Gask, Les Jumelles and their families.
William Bayard was the son of Stephen Bayard and Alida Vetch.1 William Bayard married Catherine McEvers.1
William Bayard was the son of William Bayard and Catherine McEvers.1 William Bayard married Elizabeth Cornell.1
F, b. circa 1827
Ruth Baylies was born circa 1827 in Taunton, Massachusetts.1 She married Maturin Livingston, son of Judge Maturin Livingston and Margaret Lewis, on 10 November 1852 in Taunton, Massachusetts.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
Mavis Jean Bayliss1
F, b. 21 December 1944
Mavis Jean Bayliss was born on 21 December 1944.1 She married Kenneth Maxwell Symonds, son of Gerard Heliabird Sinclair Symonds and Eileen May Hammond, on 21 October 1961 in St. Clements, Marrickville, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.1
- [S394] Mavis Symonds, "Symonds Family," e-mail to John Rees, 12 August 2007.
Elizabeth Bayning married Lewis Sparhawk.
- [S170] Unknown author, Genealogy of the Sparhawk family, p. 3.
- [S205] Newspaper, Onaga Herald, 30 Nov 1939.
Lt. Col. Reginald Henry Beadon1
Lt. Col. Reginald Henry Beadon married Madelaine Sophia Purvis, daughter of Commander George Thomas Maitland Purvis and Mary Jane Austen, on 27 December 1893 in All Saints', Kingston-on-Thames.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Hampshire Advertiser, January 03, 1894.
F, b. 21 September 1766
Lida Beal was born on 21 September 1766 in Phippsburg, Maine.1 She married William Sewall, son of William Sewall and Sarah Chisam.
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 318.
Olive Beal married Theodore Sewall, son of John Sewall and Mary Sayward, on 6 March 1787 in Georgetown.2
Children of Olive Beal and Theodore Sewall
- Mary Sewall1 b. 13 Aug 1787, d. 6 Dec 1855
- John Sewall+1 b. 19 Feb 1790, d. 18 Jun 1870
- Nancy Sewall1 b. 19 Aug 1792
- Rachel Sewall+1 b. 4 Aug 1794, d. 15 Nov 1850
- Phebe Emerson Sewall+1 b. 9 Oct 1796, d. 5 Aug 1872
- Emerson Sawyer Sewall+1 b. 16 Oct 1799 or 23 Oct 1799, d. 12 Aug 1870
- Charles Bayley Sewall1 b. 16 Oct 1799 or 23 Oct 1799
- Ezekial Emerson Sewall1 b. 16 Oct 1799 or 23 Oct 1799, d. 10 Nov 1799
- Hepsibah Bailey Sewall1 b. 3 Oct 1801
F, b. between 1704 and 1709
Hannah Beale was born between 1704 and 1709. She married firstly Edward Emerson, son of Deacon Edward Emerson and Rebecca Waldo, on 13 November 1729 probably at Braintree.1
Children of Hannah Beale and Edward Emerson
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 18467.