Abigail H. Smith1
Abigail H. Smith married Evert Jansen Wendell, son of Isaac Wendell and Ann Austin Whittier, in 1848.1
- [S101] Various editors, Sons and Daughters of the Pilgrims, p. 104.
M, b. 1842, d. 1885
Alexander Smith was born in 1842 in Scotland.2,1 He married Elizabeth Phoebe Sewall, daughter of Rev. Rufus King Sewall and Anne Elizabeth Whitehurst, on 4 July 1870.1 Alexander Smith and Elizabeth Phoebe Sewall appear on the census of 1880, he is working in an iron foundry. Alexander Smith died in 1885.1
Children of Alexander Smith and Elizabeth Phoebe Sewall
Alexander Adam Smith1
M, b. 3 March 1829
Alexander Adam Smith was born on 3 March 1829.2 He was the son of Francis Gowdie Smith and Susan Gordon.1 Alexander Adam Smith was baptised on 24 April 1829 at St. Cuthbert's, Edinburgh.1
Amie E. Smith1
F, b. circa 1839
Amie E. Smith was born circa 1839 in Kentucky.1 She was the daughter of Dr. John Rockwell Smith and Sarah Jane Warfield.1
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Kelly, Cooper, Missouri.
Ann Wendell Smith1
F, b. 28 March 1777
Ann Wendell Smith was born on 28 March 1777 10 o'clock Friday morning.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Peter Thacher Smith and Elizabeth Wendell.1
- [S104] Various contributors, Maine Historical and Genealogical Recorder, Vol. VII. p. 161.
- [S321] Edna Warren Mason, Descendants of Capt. Hugh Mason, p. 89.
Anna Maria Smith1
Anne Smith married Capt. Joseph Titcomb, son of Sgt. William Titcomb and Ann Cottle, on 3 October 1721.1,2
Children of Anne Smith and Capt. Joseph Titcomb
F, b. 19 July 1740
Anne Smith married Rev. William Webber, son of Robert Webber and Mary (Unknown), on 4 November 1758 in Bucknell, Oxford.1,3
Children of Anne Smith and Rev. William Webber
- [S501] Manuscript document, Holdings and records West Sussex Record Office, Deed to lead the uses of a fine Add Mss 20,260 13 March 1764.
- [S422] Chetham Society, Vol. 92. Fishwick, Henry. The history of the parish of Kirkham in the county of Lancaster. p. 85.
- [S89] Family Search, England Marriages, 1538–1973.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish registers for the Deanery of Chichester, 1561-1812.
Arthur Edwards Smith1
M, b. 18 March 1864
Arthur Edwards Smith married Elizabeth Fiske Dwight, daughter of William R. Dwight and Mary Warren Fiske.1 Arthur Edwards Smith was born on 18 March 1864 in Taunton, Massachusetts.1 His name was legally changed to Arthur Smith Dwight.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1 p. 291.
Benjamin W. Smith1
M, b. circa 1843
Benjamin W. Smith was born circa 1843 in Kentucky.1 He was the son of Dr. John Rockwell Smith and Sarah Jane Warfield.1
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Kelly, Cooper, Missouri.
Capt. Bradwill Smith1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 14 p. 60.
Capt. Bruce Neilson Smith1
M, b. 31 March 1831, d. 19 January 1866
Capt. Bruce Neilson Smith. Bengal Staff Corps. He was born on 31 March 1831 in Jubbulpore, Bengal, India.2 He married Anna Amelia Bockett, daughter of Daniel Smith Bockett and Theresa Aubrina Symonds, on 1 August 1861 in Christ Church, Hampstead, London.1 Capt. Bruce Neilson Smith died on 19 January 1866 in Peshawar, India, at the age of 34.2
- [S205] Newspaper, The Morning Post, August 03, 1861.
- [S376] Rosemary Haden, "Haden E-Mail," e-mail to John Rees, 2007-2017, Descendants of Daniel Smith Bockett.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~staustell/…
Caroline Amelia Smith1
F, b. 1795, d. 1852
Caroline Amelia Smith was born in 1795.1 She was the daughter of William Stephens Smith and Abigail Adams.1 Caroline Amelia Smith married John Peter de Windt on 11 September 1814.2 Caroline Amelia Smith died in 1852.1
Caroline Susanna Webber Smith
F, b. 5 November 1814, d. 3 December 1869
Caroline Susanna Webber Smith was born on 5 November 1814 in Québec.1 She was the daughter of Hon. William G. Smith and Susannah Webber. Caroline Susanna Webber Smith was baptised on 23 January 1815 at Québec.1 She married Henry Stuart, son of Andrew Stuart M.P., on 16 March 1841 in Holy Trinity Church, Québec.2 Caroline Susanna Webber Smith died on 3 December 1869 in Montréal, Québec, at the age of 55.3 She was buried on 7 December 1869 in Montréal, Québec.3
Children of Caroline Susanna Webber Smith and Henry Stuart
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)), 1815.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)), 1841.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Montréal (Anglican Saint James the Apostle), 1869.
- [S523] 1861 Canada, Canada East, Montréal.
F, b. 7 April 1743
Catherine Smith was born on 7 April 1743.2 She was the daughter of Judge William Smith and Mary Hett.1
Catherine Augusta Budd Smith1
Charles Bainbridge Smith1
Charles Webber Smith
M, b. 17 August 1810, d. 1879
Charles Webber Smith. Captain, Royal Artillery. He was born on 17 August 1810 in Québec City.1,2 He was the son of Hon. William G. Smith and Susannah Webber. Charles Webber Smith was baptised on 14 October 1810 at Holy Trinity Church, Québec.1 The marriage of Charles Webber Smith and Mahala Goodrum was registered in the quarter ending March 1853 in the Hackney, London Registration District.3 Charles Webber Smith married Anna Cudworth on 2 September 1863 in St. Mary's, Marylebone.4 Charles Webber Smith appeared in the 1871 census at 11 Upper Montagu Street, London, staying with them is a Mrs. Cudworth, born in Dublin about 1795.2 He died in 1879 in London s.n.p. The death was recorded in the Marylebone District.5
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)), 1810.
- [S100] 1871 British, St. Marylebone, London.
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Sep 04, 1863.
- [S427] Magazine of American History, Vol. 6, p. 439.
Christiana Smith was the daughter of William Smith and Elizabeth Hartley.1 Christiana Smith died young.1
- [S445] Maturin L. Delafield, "William Smith", p. 264.
Clara R. Smith
Clara R. Smith married Isaiah Perley Smith.
M, b. 1755, d. 1839
Daniel Smith was born in 1755 in York County, Pennsylvania. On 1777 he entered military service as a private. He was appointed lieutenant, 1778; promoted captain and served to the close of the war. He married Amanda Shell.1 Daniel Smith died in 1839 in Frederick County, Maryland.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 56 p. 247.
F, b. 22 August 1761
Deborah Smith was born on 22 August 1761 in White Plains, Westchester County, New York.1 She was the daughter of Dr. William Hooker Smith and Sarah Brown.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dav4is/ODTs/…
F, b. 1716
Dorothy Smith was born in 1716.1 She was the daughter of Walter Smith and Susanna Brooke.1 Dorothy Smith married Alexander Lawson.1
- [S382] Ronald Hoffman, Dear Papa, Dear Charley, Appendix I, Chart E. p. 1538.
Edward Smith married Elizabeth Orne.
Edward Calhoun Smith1
M, d. before 1933
Eleanor S. Smith
F, b. 2 April 1904
Eleanor S. Smith was born on 2 April 1904 at 31 Prospect, Methuen, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Perley Dennison Smith and Annie May Sewall.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.