Children of Sarah Stockman and Abraham Toppan
- [S305] Anon., Representative men of Massachusetts, p. 271.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 15.
Rev. Anthony Stoddard1
M, b. 9 August 1678, d. 6 September 1760
Rev. Anthony Stoddard was born on 9 August 1678 in Northampton.1 He was the son of Rev. Solomon Stoddard and Esther Warham.1 Rev. Anthony Stoddard died on 6 September 1760 in Woodbury, Connecticut, at the age of 82.1
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 194.
F, b. 1686, d. 2 January 1766
Rebecca Stoddard was born in 1686.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Solomon Stoddard and Esther Warham.1 Rebecca Stoddard married Lt. Joseph Hawley, son of Capt. Joseph Hawley and Lydia Marshall, on 6 November 1722.1 Rebecca Stoddard died on 2 January 1766.1
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p. 620.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 3 p. 249.
Hon. Simeon Stoddard1
M, d. 15 October 1730
Hon. Simeon Stoddard married Mehitable Minot, daughter of James Minot and Hannah Stoughton, on 2 May 1715.1 Hon. Simeon Stoddard died on 15 October 1730.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 44 p. 54.
Rev. Solomon Stoddard1
Children of Rev. Solomon Stoddard and Esther Warham
Florence Louise Stoffer1
F, b. 1875
Florence Louise Stoffer was born in 1875.1 She married Ernest Mortimer Dana, son of William Dana and Francis Maria Ney.1
Children of Florence Louise Stoffer and Ernest Mortimer Dana
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Henry Stokes of Ewell1
M, b. 1607
John Stokes of Watersend1
John Stokes of Watersend was the son of Henry Stokes of Ewell and Thomazina Symonds.1 John Stokes of Watersend married Mary Seller, daughter of Rev. John Seller and Anne Cranmer, on 15 May 1606 in Eythorne, Kent.1,2
Children of John Stokes of Watersend and Mary Seller
Children of Abigail Stone and Stephen Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.162.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 11.
Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D.1
M, b. 7 September 1845, d. 16 July 1910
Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. was born on 7 September 1845.2 He married Helen Sheppard Sewall, daughter of Dr. Stephen Bayley Sewall and Hannah Wood Sheppard, on 15 December 1868 in Wiscasset, Maine.1 Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. died on 16 July 1910 in St. Paul, Minnesota, at the age of 64.3
Children of Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. and Helen Sheppard Sewall
Lt. Benjamin Stone
Child of Lt. Benjamin Stone
- Miriam Stone+ b. 2 Oct 1733, d. 29 Apr 1806
Frances Stone (widow Greene)1
Frances Stone (widow Greene) was the daughter of Deacon Simon Stone and Joane Clark.1 Frances Stone (widow Greene) married secondly Deacon John Horne.1
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 37.
M, b. circa September 1863
Frank Stone was born circa September 1863 in California.1 He married Ethel May Avery circa 1897 in California.1
- [S208] 1900 US Census, San Francisco, San Francisco, California.
F, b. 23 April 1724, d. 8 March 1807
Joanna Stone was born on 23 April 1724 in York, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Lt. Benjamin Stone and Abigail (Unknown).1 Joanna Stone married Deacon John Sewall, son of Capt. Samuel Sewall and Sarah Batchelder.1 Joanna Stone died on 8 March 1807 in York, Maine, at the age of 821 and is buried in South Side Cemetery, York Village, Maine.3
Children of Joanna Stone and Deacon John Sewall
John Sheppard Stone
M, b. 23 November 1869
John Sheppard Stone was born on 23 November 1869 in Illinois. He was the son of Dr. Alexander Johnston Stone L.L.D. and Helen Sheppard Sewall.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 3 p. 465.
Mary Stone married Henry Jones.
Mary Ann Stone1
F, b. 5 January 1815
Mary Ann Stone was born on 5 January 1815.1 She married Reuben Sawyer Hoar, son of Reuben Hoar and Rebecca Baker, on 22 May 1839.1
Children of Mary Ann Stone and Reuben Sawyer Hoar
- [S180] Bible Records, NEHGS Bible Records, Gen 1 H 56: Hoar Bible.
F, b. 2 October 1733, d. 29 April 1806
Miriam Stone was born on 2 October 1733.2 She was the daughter of Lt. Benjamin Stone. Miriam Stone married Capt. Moses Sewall, son of Capt. Samuel Sewall and Sarah Batchelder, on 17 March 1757 in York, Maine, the service was conducted by the Rev. Mr. Isaac Lyman.1 Miriam Stone died on 29 April 1806 at the age of 722,3 and is buried in Old York Cemetery, York Village.3
Children of Miriam Stone and Capt. Moses Sewall
- Miriam Sewall4 b. 28 Nov 1757, d. 1788
- Benjamin Sewall4 b. 2 Apr 1759, d. Aug 1777
- Moses Sewall+2 b. 4 Apr 1761, d. 24 Mar 1798
- Eunice Sewall4 b. 16 May 1762, d. 7 Oct 1825
- Stephen Sewall+4 b. 5 Sep 1764, d. 28 Mar 1796
- David Sewall+4 b. 17 Aug 1766, d. 21 Oct 1818
- Hannah Sewall4 b. 23 Jul 1769
- Elizabeth Sewall4 b. 6 Sep 1771
- Rufus Sewall4 b. 24 Feb 1774
- Samuel Sewall4 b. 10 Jul 1776
Ngawi Gilles Stone
F, b. 1915
Ngawi Gilles Stone was born in 1915.1 She was the daughter of William Frederick Stone and Edith May Watson.2,1 Ngawi Gilles Stone married George Best Dean, son of Henry Jennings Dean and Mary Turley, on 14 December 1939 in St. Stephen's Church, Macquarie Street, Sydney, New South Wales.2
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/m/i/… (December 2013).
- [S205] Newspaper, The Sydney Morning Herald, 15 December 1939.