Kenneth Sheridan Ham1
M, b. 2 August 1896, d. 12 April 1976
Kenneth Sheridan Ham was born on 2 August 1896.1 He married Margaret Warren Grout, daughter of Trevor Hugo Grout and Ida Malinda Warren.1 Kenneth Sheridan Ham died on 12 April 1976 at the age of 79.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Capt. Samuel Ham1
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 171.
Sarah Ham was the daughter of Capt. Samuel Ham and Sarah Wingate.1 Sarah Ham married John Titcomb, son of Col. John Titcomb and Sarah (Unknown).1 After 1812 Sarah Ham was living in Farmington, Maine.2
Children of Sarah Ham and John Titcomb
Dentist in Houston. Dr. Harry T. Hamblen married Sarah Elizabeth Sewall, daughter of Krouse Sewall and Frances Ann Bates, on 28 March 1906 in the Presbyterian Church, Marlin, Texas.2,3
Child of Dr. Harry T. Hamblen and Sarah Elizabeth Sewall
M, b. 5 September 1913, d. 30 June 1978
Harry Terry Hamblen Jr. was born on 5 September 1913 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.3 He was the son of Dr. Harry T. Hamblen and Sarah Elizabeth Sewall.1,3 Harry Terry Hamblen Jr. married Sydney Jarvis Mushaway after 1940.4 Harry Terry Hamblen Jr. died on 30 June 1978 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at the age of 64.5,6
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.charlescarroll.net/
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997.
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Birth Certificates, 1903-1935.
- [S486] Frances Ann Sewall McMahon, Sewall and Singleton, p. 36.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#47352595."
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Deaths, 1977-1986.
F, b. before 19 October 1615, d. circa 1650
Catherine Hamby was born before 19 October 1615.2 She was baptised on 10 December 1615 at St. Matthew's Parish, Ipswich, Suffolk.2 She and Edward Hutchinson were married by license dated 19 October 1636 at Alford, Lincolnshire.2 Catherine Hamby died circa 1650 in Boston or Mt. Wollaston, where the family had a farm.2
Children of Catherine Hamby and Edward Hutchinson
Catherine Livingston Hamersley1
F, d. 19 April 1873
Catherine Livingston Hamersley was the daughter of John William Hamersley. Catherine Livingston Hamersley married John Henry Livingston, son of Clermont Livingston and Cornelia Livingston, on 2 November 1871.1 Catherine Livingston Hamersley died on 19 April 1873.1,2
Child of Catherine Livingston Hamersley and John Henry Livingston
James Hooker Hamersley1
M, b. 26 January 1844, d. 15 September 1901
James Hooker Hamersley was born on 26 January 1844.1 He was the son of John William Hamersley and Catherine Livingston Reade Hooker.1 James Hooker Hamersley married Margaret Willing Chisholm on 30 April 1888 in Manhattan, New York.2 James Hooker Hamersley died on 15 September 1901 at the age of 57.1
John William Hamersley1
M, b. 24 May 1808, d. 7 June 1889
John William Hamersley was born on 24 May 1808 in New York City.2 He married Catherine Livingston Reade Hooker, daughter of James Hooker and Helen Sarah Reade. John William Hamersley died on 7 June 1889 at 255 Fifth-avenue, New York, New York, at the age of 81.1,3
Child of John William Hamersley
- Catherine Livingston Hamersley+ d. 19 Apr 1873
Children of John William Hamersley and Catherine Livingston Reade Hooker
F, b. 1 September 1846, d. 20 June 1922
Virginia Hamersley was born on 1 September 1846 in New York.1 She was the daughter of John William Hamersley and Catherine Livingston Reade Hooker.1 Virginia Hamersley died on 20 June 1922 in Manhattan, New York, at the age of 75.1
- [S89] Family Search, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
M, d. before 1958
(unknown) Hamilton married Elizabeth Mary Stewart Beatson, daughter of Surgeon General George Stewart Beatson C.B. and Elizabeth Adams Hoyes.1 (unknown) Hamilton died before 1958 in South Africa.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966.
M, b. 25 January 1903
Alexander Hamilton was born on 25 January 1903.1 He was the son of William Pierson Hamilton and Julia Pierpont Morgan.1
M, d. 30 December 1889
Alexander Hamilton was the son of James Alexander Hamilton and Mary Morris.1 Alexander Hamilton died on 30 December 1889.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 72.
General Alexander Hamilton1
M, b. between 1755 and 1757, d. 12 July 1804
General Alexander Hamilton. Statesman and first Secretary of the U.S. Treasury under Washington.2 He was born between 1755 and 1757 in Nevis, West Indies, (probably 11 January 1757.)1,2 He was the son of James Hamilton.3 General Alexander Hamilton married Elizabeth Schuyler, daughter of General Philip John Schuyler and Catherine Van Rensselaer, on 14 December 1780 in the Schuyler Mansion, Albany, New York.3 General Alexander Hamilton died on 12 July 1804 in The Grange, New York City, mortally wounded as a result of a duel with Aaron Burr the previous morning.1,3
Children of General Alexander Hamilton and Elizabeth Schuyler
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 104 p. 310.
- [S149] American Ancestors, , http://www.newenglandancestors.org/education/articles/…
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 73.
F, b. circa 1535, d. after 17 April 1574
Anne Hamilton was born circa 1535.1 She was the daughter of James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault and Margaret Douglas.2 Anne Hamilton married George Gordon, 5th Earl of Huntly, son of George Gordon, 4th Earl of Huntley, Earl of Moray and Elizabeth Keith, before 24 March 1558.3 Anne Hamilton died after 17 April 1574.1
Child of Anne Hamilton and George Gordon, 5th Earl of Huntly
- George Gordon 1st Marquess of Huntly+ b. 1562, d. 13 Jun 1636
Anne Hamilton was the daughter of Basil Hamilton and Margaret Clark.1 Anne Hamilton died unmarried.1
- [S586] John] Beatson, Family of Beatson, p. 61.
F, d. 1558
Barbara Hamilton was the daughter of James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault. Barbara Hamilton married Alexander Gordon Master of Huntly, son of George Gordon, 4th Earl of Huntley, Earl of Moray and Elizabeth Keith, in 1549. Barbara Hamilton died in 1558.
Children of Basil Hamilton and Margaret Clark
F, b. 8 October 1750 or 4 December 1750
Basilea Hamilton was born on 8 October 1750 or 4 December 1750 in Glasgow.1 She was the daughter of Basil Hamilton and Margaret Clark.1 Basilea Hamilton married Henry (Harry) Beatson on 1 August 1773 in Edinburgh.2,3
Children of Basilea Hamilton and Henry (Harry) Beatson
- Margaret Beatson4 b. 9 Apr 1775
- James Beatson2 b. 10 Apr 1777, d. 1807
- Ann Beatson4 b. 18 Mar 1779
- Katherine Beatson4 b. 1 Oct 1780
- Margaret Beatson4 b. 30 Jan 1783
- Capt. Henry Dundas Beatson R.N.+2 b. 2 May 1784, d. 4 Sep 1849
- Patrick Macvicar Beatson5 d. 1796
- William Beatson4 b. 24 Aug 1785
- Thomas Thompson Beatson4 b. 25 Aug 1785
- Maria Dundas Beatson4 b. 8 Oct 1796
Catharine Hamilton was the daughter of Basil Hamilton and Margaret Clark.1 Catharine Hamilton died unmarried.1
- [S586] John] Beatson, Family of Beatson, p. 61.
David Hamilton of Cadzow1
M, b. circa 1340, d. 1382
David Hamilton of Cadzow married Janet Keith.1 David Hamilton of Cadzow was born circa 1340.1 He died in 1382.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information, Foundation for Medieval Genealogy. Graphical Index to the Ancestry of Charles II.
F, b. 1811, d. 1863
Eliza Hamilton was born in 1811.1 She married George Lee Schuyler, son of Philip Jeremiah Schuyler and Mary Ann Sawyer.1 Eliza Hamilton died in 1863.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 144.
F, b. 19 December 1907
Elizabeth Hamilton was born on 19 December 1907.1 She was the daughter of William Pierson Hamilton and Julia Pierpont Morgan.1
F, d. after 1531
Elizabeth Hamilton was the daughter of James Hamilton Lord Hamilton and Lady Mary Stewart. Elizabeth Hamilton married Matthew Stewart, Earl of Lennox, son of John Stewart, Lord Darnley, Earl of Lennox and Margaret Montgomery. Elizabeth Hamilton died after 1531.
Eudora Olivia Hamilton1
F, b. 14 June 1858
Eudora Olivia Hamilton was born on 14 June 1858 in Hamilton, Ohio.1 She married Washington Beaty Davis circa 1881.1
Child of Eudora Olivia Hamilton and Washington Beaty Davis
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 643.
F, b. 1813, d. 1887
Fanny Hamilton was born in 1813.1 She was the daughter of James Alexander Hamilton and Mary Morris.1 Fanny Hamilton married George R.J. Bowdoin.1 Fanny Hamilton died in 1887.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 23.
Helen Morgan Hamilton1
F, b. 12 June 1896
Helen Morgan Hamilton was born on 12 June 1896.1 She was the daughter of William Pierson Hamilton and Julia Pierpont Morgan.1
James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault
M, b. circa 1516, d. 22 January 1575
James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault was born circa 1516. He was the son of James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran and Janet Beaton.1 James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault married Margaret Douglas, daughter of James Douglas, 3rd Earl of Morton and Catherine Stewart, in 1532.2 James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault died on 22 January 1575.
Child of James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault
- Barbara Hamilton d. 1558
Child of James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault and Margaret Douglas
- Anne Hamilton+ b. c 1535, d. a 17 Apr 1574
James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran1
James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran was the son of James Hamilton Lord Hamilton and Lady Mary Stewart.1 James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran married Janet Beaton.1
Child of James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran and Janet Beaton
- James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault+1 b. c 1516, d. 22 Jan 1575
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 70.