Elizabeth Coralie Jones1
F, b. December 1851
Elizabeth Coralie Jones was born in December 1851.1 She was the daughter of Oliver Hewlett Jones and Louisa Livingston.1
Elizabeth Gilbert Jones1
F, b. circa 1839, d. 25 September 1904
Elizabeth Gilbert Jones was born circa 1839 in Albany, New York.2 She was the daughter of George Jones and Sarah Gilbert.2 Elizabeth Gilbert Jones married Edward Jackson Lowell, son of Francis Cabot Lowell and Mary Lowell Gardner, on 19 June 1877 in Manhattan, New York.3 Elizabeth Gilbert Jones died on 25 September 1904 in Cotuit, Barnstable, Massachusetts.2
Elizabeth Marshall Jones1
F, b. circa 1912, d. 30 July 1981
Elizabeth Marshall Jones was born circa 1912 in Texas.1,2 She was the daughter of William Clarence Jones and Edna Mae Sewall.1 Elizabeth Marshall Jones appears on the census of 1930 at Dallas, Texas, living with her uncle Edgar Johnston.1 She died on 30 July 1981 in Dallas, Texas.3
Ella Katherine Jones
F, b. 15 May 1916, d. 12 February 1988
Ella Katherine Jones was born on 15 May 1916 in Texas.1,2 She was the daughter of William Clarence Jones and Edna Mae Sewall. Ella Katherine Jones died on 12 February 1988 in Bowie, Texas, at the age of 71.2
Ella Mary Jones
Ella Mary Jones was the daughter of Dr. (?) Jones.1 Ella Mary Jones married Rev. George Herbert Paul Grout, son of Canon George William Geddes Grout M.A. and Charlotte Eliza Lundy, on 5 June 1895 in Prescott by Rev. W. Lewin assisted by Rev. G.W.G. Grout.
Child of Ella Mary Jones and Rev. George Herbert Paul Grout
- Francis Lawrence Jones Grout b. 24 Jul 1900
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Ethel Chadwick Jones1
F, b. 2 March 1889, d. 13 January 1944
Ethel Chadwick Jones was born on 2 March 1889 in Nantucket, Massachusetts.2,1 She married firstly Chester Allen Deveraux Sewall, son of Samuel Brown Sewall and Louisa Elizabeth Farrington, on 10 March 1910 in Nashua, New Hampshire.2 Ethel Chadwick Jones and Chester Allen Deveraux Sewall were divorced. Ethel Chadwick Jones died on 13 January 1944 in Nantucket, Massachusetts, at the age of 54.3
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts, Deaths, 1841-1915.
F, b. circa 1876
Gwendoline Jones was born circa 1876 in Ontario.2 She was the daughter of Charles Arthur Jones and Harriet Schofield.1
Henry Jones married Mary Stone.
Henry F.M. Jones1
Child of Henry F.M. Jones and Orynthia Violet Lloyd
Ida Mae Jones1
F, d. 1892
Ida Mae Jones married John Jackson Dial on 28 February 1867 in Rusk, Cherokee County, Texas.2,3 Ida Mae Jones died in 1892 in Dailville, Texas.1
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 98415028."
- [S89] Family Search, Texas Deaths, 1890-1976.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, Cherokee County Historical Commission (Tex.). Cherokee County History, Book, 2001; (http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth354360/ : accessed December 08, 2014), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, http://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Cherokee County Historical Commission, Rusk, Texas. p. 236.
James Sewell Jones1
M, b. circa 1883
James Sewell Jones was born circa 1883 in Ontario.2 He was the son of Charles Arthur Jones and Harriet Schofield.1
John Jones married Sarah Temple.
F, b. 17 March 1860
Lilian Jones was born on 17 March 1860.1 She was the daughter of Oliver Hewlett Jones and Louisa Livingston.1
Louis Sewell Jones1
M, b. 7 December 1914, d. 6 July 2006
Louis Sewell Jones was born on 7 December 1914 in Texas.2,3 He was the son of William Clarence Jones and Edna Mae Sewall.1 Louis Sewell Jones died on 6 July 2006 in Maud, Bowie County, Texas, at the age of 91.3
Louise Elizabeth Jones1
F, b. 18 September 1875
Louise Elizabeth Jones was born on 18 September 1875 in New York.2,1 She was the daughter of Oliver Livingston Jones and Mary Elizabeth Jones.2
Lydia Jones married Rev. Thomas Lancaster, son of Thomas Lancaster and Dorothy Northend, on 1 February 1767.1
- [S345] Josephine S. Ware, The Lancaster genealogy, p. 13.
F, d. 11 September 1803
Martha Jones married Rev. John Marrett, son of Amos Marrett and Mary Dunster, on 16 December 1779. Martha Jones died on 11 September 1803.2
Children of Martha Jones and Rev. John Marrett
Martha Louisa Jones1
F, b. 19 March 1856
Martha Louisa Jones was born on 19 March 1856.1 She was the daughter of Oliver Hewlett Jones and Louisa Livingston.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 2. p. 304.
Mary A. Jones
F, b. 2 January 1834, d. 19 June 1922
Jones was born on 2 January 1834 in Llanerfyl, Montgomery.1,2 She was the daughter of Thomas Jones and Jane (Unknown). Mary A. Jones was baptised on 19 January 1834 at Old Chapel Congregational, Llanbrynmair, Montgomery, Wales.3 She married Rev. John Davies, son of John Davies and Margaret Davies, on 24 August 1869 in Old Chapel, Llanbrynmair, the service was conducted by the Rev. S. Roberts M.A.4 On 4 April 1881 Mary A. Jones and Rev. John Davies were living in 8 Claremont Bank, Shrewsbury, Shropshire.1 Mary A. Jones died on 19 June 1922 at the age of 88; her address was Rhiwlas, Milford road, Newtown, Montgomeryshire.5
Children of Mary A. Jones and Rev. John Davies
- [S50] British Census 1881.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, Non-Conformist and Non-Parochial Registers, 1567-1970. Llanbrynmair, the Old Chapel (Congregational), 1762-1837.
- [S51] Microfilm unknown record type, Llanbrynmair, Montgomeryshire, 1762-1837 "unknown cd."
- [S205] Newspaper, Berrow's Worcester Journal (Worcester, England), Saturday, August 28, 1869.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995.
Mary Caroline Jones1
F, b. 12 July 1846, d. 30 December 1903
Mary Caroline Jones was born on 12 July 1846 in Boston, Massachusetts.2,3 She was the daughter of Henry Jones and Mary Stone. Mary Caroline Jones married Daniel Albert Cony, son of Governor Samuel Cony and Mercy Hannah Sewall, on 6 November 1873 in Augusta, Maine.4 Mary Caroline Jones died on 30 December 1903 in Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine, at the age of 57.2 She was buried in Forest Grove Cemetery, Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.3
- [S195] Mary Lovering Holman, John Coney of Boston, p. 215.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, Death Records, 1617-1922 for Mary J Cony.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 58327191 MI."
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Marriages, 1771-1907.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910.
Mary Elizabeth Jones1
F, b. 5 July 1854
Mary Elizabeth Jones was born on 5 July 1854 in New York.2,3 She was the daughter of Charles H. Jones.4 Mary Elizabeth Jones married Oliver Livingston Jones, son of Oliver Hewlett Jones and Louisa Livingston, on 5 November 1873.3
Children of Mary Elizabeth Jones and Oliver Livingston Jones
Mary Virginia Jones1
F, b. 24 February 1907
Mary Virginia Jones was born on 24 February 1907 in Charlestown, Maryland.1 She married Lt. Col John Winslow Williams, son of Nathan Winslow Williams and Anne Tyler Foster, on 22 February 1947 in Wilmington, Delaware.1
- [S89] Family Search, Delaware Marriage Records, 1913-1954.
Oliver Hewlett Jones1
M, b. 11 February 1801, d. 16 December 1870
Oliver Hewlett Jones was born on 11 February 1801 in East Woods, Long Island.2 He was the son of William H. Jones.2 Oliver Hewlett Jones married Louisa Livingston, daughter of James Duane Livingston and Sarah Swift, on 30 March 1848.2 Oliver Hewlett Jones died on 16 December 1870 at the age of 69.2
Children of Oliver Hewlett Jones and Louisa Livingston
Oliver Livingston Jones1
M, b. 4 May 1850, d. 9 August 1913
Oliver Livingston Jones was born on 4 May 1850.2,3 He was the son of Oliver Hewlett Jones and Louisa Livingston.1 Oliver Livingston Jones graduated in 1871 from Bellevue Hospital Medical College.4 He married Mary Elizabeth Jones, daughter of Charles H. Jones, on 5 November 1873.5 Oliver Livingston Jones died on 9 August 1913 in New York, New York, at the age of 63.6
Children of Oliver Livingston Jones and Mary Elizabeth Jones
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 88.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Oyster Bay, Nassau, New York; Roll: T623_ 1079; Page: 11A; Enumeration District: 724.
- [S575] John H. Jones, The Jones family of Long Island, p.166.
- [S575] John H. Jones, The Jones family of Long Island, p. 178.
- [S575] John H. Jones, The Jones family of Long Island, p. 177.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Directory of Deceased American Physicians, 1804-1929.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 2. p 28.
Oliver Livingston Jones Jr.1
M, b. 1 April 1880
Oliver Livingston Jones Jr. was born on 1 April 1880.1 He was the son of Oliver Livingston Jones and Mary Elizabeth Jones.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 2. p 28.
Orynthia Florence Evelyn Jones
F, b. 16 September 1903, d. 1996
Orynthia Florence Evelyn Jones was born on 16 September 1903 in Duncan, British Columbia.1 She was the daughter of Henry F.M. Jones and Orynthia Violet Lloyd.2 Orynthia Florence Evelyn Jones married Richard Trevor McRae Dobell, son of William Molson Dobell and Constance May Sewell, on 30 January 1937 in All Saints' Church, Westholm, British Columbia.3 Orynthia Florence Evelyn Jones died in 19964 and is buried in Westholme All Saints Anglican Cemetery, Vancouver Island, British Columbia.4
- [S232] Ancestry.com, British Columbia, Canada, Birth Index, 1872-1903.
- [S89] Family Search, British Columbia Marriage...ons, 1859-1932; 1937-1938.
- [S89] Family Search, British Columbia Marriage Registrations, 1859-1932; 1937-1938.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://canadianheadstones.com/bc/view.php?id=4517