General William K. Kimball1
Child of General William K. Kimball and Frances F. Rawson
- [S323] Lorenzo Sayles Fairbanks, Fairbanks family in America, p. 282.
Frederick II King of Denmark and Norway1
M, b. 1 July 1534, d. 4 April 1588
Frederick II King of Denmark and Norway was born on 1 July 1534. He married Sophia of Mecklenburg-Güstrow.1 Frederick II King of Denmark and Norway died on 4 April 1588 at the age of 53.
Child of Frederick II King of Denmark and Norway and Sophia of Mecklenburg-Güstrow,
- [S147] Alison Weir, Britain's Royal Families, p. 250.
F, b. circa 1738, d. 18 February 1825
Abigail King was born circa 1738. She married John Sparhawk, son of Rev. John Sparhawk and Jane Porter, on 12 January 1769.1 Abigail King died on 18 February 1825.2
Children of Abigail King and John Sparhawk
Bayard LeRoy King1
M, b. 15 May 1922, d. 1 January 2008
Bayard LeRoy King was born on 15 May 1922 in New York City, New York.2 He was the son of Le Roy King and Mary Isabel Lockwood.1 Bayard LeRoy King died on 1 January 2008 in New Mexico at the age of 85.3
Caroline King married William Denning Duer, son of William Alexander Duer and Hannah Maria Denning, on 11 May 1837 in New York, New York.1,2
Children of Caroline King and William Denning Duer
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (quarterly), 1932, selected extracts.
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
- [S89] Family Search, New Jersey Deaths and Burials, 1720-1988.
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
De Etta King1
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
M, b. 1815, d. 1875
Edward King was born in 1815.1 He married Mary Augusta Le Roy, daughter of Daniel Le Roy and Elizabeth Susan Fish.1 Edward King died in 1875.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 90.
M, b. 6 February 1743, d. 1821
Eliphalet King was born on 6 February 1743.2 He married firstly Mary Remington on 1 November 1768.1,3 On 1775 he entered military service as a an ensign and the following year served as a lieutenant. Eliphalet King married secondly Silence Rumrill on 2 October 1788 in Suffield, Connecticut.4 Eliphalet King died in 1821.3
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 44 p. 226.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 46 p. 372.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 46 p. 373.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.suffieldhistoricalsociety.org/families/king.htm (October 2006).
Eliza Bellows King
F, b. 5 April 1822
Eliza Bellows King was born on 5 April 1822 in New Ipswich, New Hampshire.1 She was the daughter of Seth King and Anna Preston.2 Eliza Bellows King married Dr. Otis Hoyt on 17 August 1843 in Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.3 Eliza Bellows King was born on 1 October 1886 in Boston, Massachusetts.1
F, b. 1693, d. 15 December 1763
Experience King was born in 1693.1 She married Col. Timothy Dwight, son of Nathaniel Dwight and Mehitable Partridge, in 1716.2 Experience King died on 15 December 1763.2
Children of Experience King and Col. Timothy Dwight
F, b. circa 1863
Florence Ellen King was born circa 1863 in Monmouthshire.3 She was the daughter of James Pearce King.4 Florence Ellen King married Ernest Gordon Fraser, son of Rev. Donald Fraser D.D. and Theresa Eliza Isabella Gordon, on 1 November 1893 in Baughurst, Hampshire.4
Children of Florence Ellen King and Ernest Gordon Fraser
Frederick King married Susan Bates.
- [S23] Carma Wallace, "E-Mail Communication," e-mail to John Rees.
George Gordon King
M, b. 31 January 1859
George Gordon King was born on 31 January 1859.1 He was the son of Edward King and Mary Augusta Le Roy.
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 90.
James Pearce King1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Standard, November 09, 1893.
Captain John Duncan King1
M, b. circa 1789, d. 21 August 1863
Captain John Duncan King. Military Knight of Windsor.2 He was born circa 1789.3 He married Sally Tindal, daughter of Robert Tindal and Sarah Pocock, on 7 January 1815 in Chelmsford, Essex.4 Captain John Duncan King died on 21 August 1863 in 18 Lower Ward, Windsor castle.3
Le Roy King1
M, b. 14 August 1884
Le Roy King was born on 14 August 1884 in Newport, Rhode Island.2 He was the son of Le Roy King and Ethel Ledyard Rhinelander.1 Le Roy King graduated in 1906 from Harvard.3 He married Mary Isabel Lockwood, daughter of Benoni Lockwood and Mary Isabel Bonner, on 7 May 1921 in St. George's Church, Stuyvesant Square, New York.1
Children of Le Roy King and Mary Isabel Lockwood
Le Roy King1
Le Roy King married Ethel Ledyard Rhinelander, daughter of Frederick William Rhinelander and Frances Davenport Skinner, on 28 April 1881 in Manhattan, New York.2,3
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Deaths and Burials, 1795-1910.
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree.
Mary Denning King1
Child of Mary Denning King and John King Van Rensselaer
- [S630] Florence van Rensselaer, The Livingston family in America, p. 266.
Nicholas LeRoy King1
M, b. 14 November 1924, d. 9 December 1992
Nicholas LeRoy King was born on 14 November 1924 in New York City, New York.2 He was the son of Le Roy King and Mary Isabel Lockwood.1 Nicholas LeRoy King died on 9 December 1992 in New York City, New York, at the age of 68.2
Patience King married Job Young.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 1 p. 189.
Rufus Adelia King1
Child of Rufus Adelia King and William Wadsworth Bryant
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas, Death Certificates, 1903–1982.
M, b. 1778, d. 1851
Seth King married Anna Preston.1 Seth King was born in 1778.2 He was the son of Eliphalet King and Mary Remington.1 Seth King died in 1851.1
Stephen Geoffrey King
William Dudley King1
M, b. 28 December 1890, d. 30 January 1960
William Dudley King was born on 28 December 1890 in Woodford, Essex, England, his birth was registered in West Ham in the quarter ending Mar 1891.1,2 He was the son of Frederick King and Susan Bates.1 William Dudley King emigrated in 1910 America on the Teutonic landing in New York. The passenger list gives his occupation as farmer and his final destination as San Jacinto, California.3 He married firstly Anna Amelia Krassin circa 1916.4 William Dudley King married secondly Elizabeth (Betty) Jane Sewell, daughter of Herbert Grant De Quincy Sewell and Sarah Miller Knox, on 31 October 1947 in Santa Ana, Orange County, California.5 William Dudley King died on 30 January 1960 in San Diego, California, at the age of 69.1 He was buried in Fort Rosecrans, San Diego, California.1
F, b. 26 April 1911
Alice Maud Kingdon was born on 26 April 1911.3 The marriage of Alice Maud Kingdon and Francis George Selley was registered in the quarter ending June 1939 in the Honiton, Devon, Registration District.1
Diantha Kingman married Rufus S. Noyes in 1847.