Maria Sophia Kemper1
Maria Sophia Kemper was born or hailed from the Palatinate, possibly on the Rhine.2 She married John Morton.1
J.G. Kemptgen married Margaret Weber.
Sophie Rose Kemptgen1
F, #26681, b. 25 July 1893, d. 3 September 1974
Sophie Rose Kemptgen was born on 25 July 1893 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.2 She was the daughter of J.G. Kemptgen and Margaret Weber. Sophie Rose Kemptgen married Robert Henry Sewall, son of Robert Henry Fenwick Sewall and Rachel C.F. Nelson, on 26 July 1910 in Manhattan, New York County, New York.3 Sophie Rose Kemptgen died on 3 September 1974 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at the age of 814,5 and is buried in Saint Mary Catholic Cemetery and Mausoleum, Evergreen Park, Cook County, Illinois.6
Children of Sophie Rose Kemptgen and Robert Henry Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918.
- [S89] Family Search, Illinois, Cook County, Birth Certificates, 1871-1949.
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 234540942."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 234540942, Sophia Rose Kemptgen Sewall."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 93764975."
- [S89] Family Search, Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1871-1998.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921.
Mary Anne Kendal1
Mary Anne Kendal was the daughter of John Kendal.2 Mary Anne Kendal married Morris Thomas Knevitt, son of Lt. Thomas Lepard Knevitt, on 21 March 1842 in Christ Church, Hoxton, London.2
Anna E. Kendall1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, Marriage Records, 1713-1937.
M, #21579, d. before 1861
George Kendall died before 1861.
Child of George Kendall
Harry Brewer Kendall
Harry Brewer Kendall married Clare Harris Crane.
Louisa Ruth Kendall1
F, #7386, b. 17 September 1821, d. 4 February 1908
Louisa Ruth Kendall was born on 17 September 1821 in South Woodstock, Vermont.1,2 She married Calvin Dimick Jewett, son of Haynes Jewett and Hannah Wood, on 23 February 1848 in Woodstock, Vermont.1,3 Louisa Ruth Kendall died on 4 February 1908 in Lebanon, New Hampshire, at the age of 86.2
Children of Louisa Ruth Kendall and Calvin Dimick Jewett
Thomas Kendall was the son of George Kendall. Thomas Kendall married Louisa Aylmer Bowen, daughter of Hon. Edward Bowen and Eliza Davidson, on 12 November 1861 in the Cathedral, Québec.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church), 1861.
Wallace Crane Kendall
M, #6568, b. 27 June 1919, d. 13 July 1998
Clarissa R. Kendrick1
F, #8647, b. 1836, d. 1902
Clarissa R. Kendrick was born in 1836.1 She was the daughter of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Clarissa R. Kendrick married Thomas Marston.1 Clarissa R. Kendrick died in 1902.1
Egbert Benson Kendrick1
M, #8621, b. 4 May 1802, d. 15 February 1887
Egbert Benson Kendrick was born on 4 May 1802 in Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire.1,2 He married Emma Wood, daughter of Capt. Joseph Wood Jr. and Sarah Gerrish, in 1828.1,2 Egbert Benson Kendrick died on 15 February 1887 in Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire, at the age of 841,2 and is buried in School Street Cemetery, Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire.3
Children of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood
- Joseph W. Kendrick1 b. 1829, d. 28 Aug 1848
- Sarah Wood Kendrick+1 b. 1831, d. 1870
- Emma Jan Kendrick+1 b. 1835, d. 16 Sep 1893
- Clarissa R. Kendrick+1 b. 1836, d. 1902
- Richard H. Kendrick1 b. 1840, d. 1867
- Frances B. Kendrick1 b. 1842
- Frank Brown Kendrick1 b. 1845, d. 1936
- Harlan Page Kendrick1 b. 1848, d. 1895
Emma Jan Kendrick1
F, #8628, b. 1835, d. 16 September 1893
Emma Jan Kendrick was born in 1835.1 She was the daughter of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Emma Jan Kendrick married Nathaniel B. Marston.1 Emma Jan Kendrick died on 16 September 1893 in Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire.2 She was buried in School Street Cemetery, Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire.3
Children of Emma Jan Kendrick and Nathaniel B. Marston
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, U.S., Death and Burial Records Index, 1654-1949.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 103348195, Emma Jane Kendrick Marston, see # 103348554, Nathaniel B Marston, for gravestone photograph."
Frances B. Kendrick1
F, #8651, b. 1842
Frances B. Kendrick was born in 1842.1 She was the daughter of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1
Frank Brown Kendrick1
M, #8652, b. 1845, d. 1936
Frank Brown Kendrick was born in 1845.1 He was the son of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Frank Brown Kendrick married for a second time.1 He died in 1936.1
Harlan Page Kendrick1
M, #8656, b. 1848, d. 1895
Harlan Page Kendrick was born in 1848.1 He was the son of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Harlan Page Kendrick died in 1895.1
Joseph W. Kendrick1
M, #8622, b. 1829, d. 28 August 1848
Joseph W. Kendrick was born in 1829.1 He was the son of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Joseph W. Kendrick died on 28 August 1848 in New Hampshire.2
Mary Lowell Kendrick1
F, #8602, b. 1806, d. 1891
Mary Lowell Kendrick was born in 1806.1 She married Jeremiah Gerrish Wood, son of Capt. Joseph Wood Jr. and Sarah Gerrish.1 Mary Lowell Kendrick died in 1891.1
Children of Mary Lowell Kendrick and Jeremiah Gerrish Wood
Richard H. Kendrick1
M, #8650, b. 1840, d. 1867
Richard H. Kendrick was born in 1840.1 He was the son of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Richard H. Kendrick died in 1867.1
Sarah Wood Kendrick1
F, #8623, b. 1831, d. 1870
Sarah Wood Kendrick was born in 1831 in Lebanon, New Hampshire.1,2 She was the daughter of Egbert Benson Kendrick and Emma Wood.1 Sarah Wood Kendrick married Samuel Wood Chamberlain, son of Samuel Chamberlain and Martha Gerrish, on 1 January 1850 in New Hampshire.1,3 Sarah Wood Kendrick died in 1870.1,2
Children of Sarah Wood Kendrick and Samuel Wood Chamberlain
Margaretta Matilda Kennard1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Ellen Kennedy married Cornelius Carey.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 44.
F, #4556, b. 1775, d. 1850
Isabella Kennedy was born in 1775 in Lianachan, Lochaber. She married John Cameron, son of Donald Charles Cameron and (unknown) Cameron of Letterfinlay. Isabella Kennedy was buried in 1850 in Glen Nevis, it is not clear as whether this reference is to Isabella or her husband John Cameron, or both. She died in 1850.
Children of Isabella Kennedy and John Cameron
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 27.
Jean Melinde Kennedy1
Jean Melinde Kennedy married Arthur Stearns Worthen, son of George H. Worthen and Ella E. Stearns, after 1905.1
John Campbell Kennedy1
M, #21440, d. 24 October 1846
John Campbell Kennedy. Solicitor.1 He died on 24 October 1846 in Clontarf, Ireland, of consumption.2
Mary Kennedy married John S. Parrott.
Susan Campbell Kennedy1
F, #9873, b. circa 1833, d. 3 March 1874
Susan Campbell Kennedy was born circa 1833 in Ireland (calculated from her age at death.)2 She was the daughter of John Campbell Kennedy.1 Susan Campbell Kennedy married Maj. Gen. Jermyn Charles Symonds RMLI, son of Admiral Thomas Edward Symonds and Lucinde Marie Louise Antoinette Touzi, on 26 September 1850 in St. Ann's Church, Belfast.1 Susan Campbell Kennedy died on 3 March 1874 in St. Helier, Jersey.2
Children of Susan Campbell Kennedy and Maj. Gen. Jermyn Charles Symonds RMLI
- Lucinda A. Symonds3 b. Sep 1852
- Thomas Cunningham Lewis Symonds+3 b. Sep 1854, d. 29 Jul 1915
- Jermyn D'Arcy Travers Symonds+3 b. Dec 1855, d. 16 Feb 1933
- Myra Theresa Merelina Symonds+3 b. Sep 1857, d. 6 Apr 1941
- Charles Oates FitzSimon Symonds4 b. Sep 1862, d. 18 Nov 1864
- Selina May Symonds+3 b. 29 May 1866, d. 3 Apr 1962
- John Tindal Cornwallis Symonds5 b. 20 Feb 1869, d. Jun 1955
Timothy D. Kennett1
M, #26478, b. 1 February 1972, d. 4 May 1995
Timothy D. Kennett was born on 1 February 1972 in Biddeford, Maine.1,2,3 He was the son of Gail Sewall.1 Timothy D. Kennett died on 4 May 1995 in South Burlington, Vermont, at the age of 23.1,2,3