Anna Louise Kramer1
F, #24323, b. 3 August 1888, d. August 1966
Anna Louise Kramer was born on 3 August 1888 in Dedham, Massachusetts.1,2 She was the daughter of Otto Kramer. Anna Louise Kramer married Sewall Emerson Swallow, son of Dr. Edward Emerson Swallow and Mary Louise Sewall, on 4 November 1907 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 Anna Louise Kramer died in August 1966 in New Jersey.2
Child of Anna Louise Kramer and Sewall Emerson Swallow
- Doris L. Swallow b. 13 Jun 1915, d. 14 Jun 1989
Anna Amelia Krassin
F, #18877, b. 5 October 1881, d. 14 July 1944
Anna Amelia Krassin was born on 5 October 1881 in Minnesota.1 She married, probably as her second husband William Dudley King, son of Frederick King and Susan Bates, circa 1916.2 Anna Amelia Krassin died on 14 July 1944 in Los Angeles at the age of 62.1
Ellen Frances Krebs1
F, #10918, d. 1904
Ellen Frances Krebs married William Royal Tyler.1 Ellen Frances Krebs married secondly Josiah B. Quincy, son of Josiah Quincy 3rd and Helen Frances Huntington, on 17 February 1900 at London.1 Ellen Frances Krebs died in 1904.1
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3996.
Elsie Kuest married Henry Uhrich.
M, #8989, b. 2 November 1821, d. 28 October 1899
Charles Kuhn was born on 2 November 1821 in Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.2 He married Louisa Catherine Adams, daughter of Charles Francis Adams and Abigail Brown Brooks, on 13 April 1854 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, no issue.3 Charles Kuhn died on 28 October 1899 in Nice, France, at the age of 77.2
Mary Adeline Kuhn1
F, #23283, b. 22 April 1850, d. 22 April 1886
Mary Adeline Kuhn was born on 22 April 1850.1 She married Noah Amos Sewall, son of Clement Sewall and Sarah Myers.1 Mary Adeline Kuhn died on 22 April 1886 at the age of 361 and is buried in Unity Cemetery, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1,2
Children of Mary Adeline Kuhn and Noah Amos Sewall
- William Perry Sewall+3 b. 11 Jul 1867, d. 31 Dec 1934
- Mary Myrtle Sewall+ b. 23 Feb 1869, d. 10 Apr 1938
- Ivah Jane Sewall4 b. 19 Feb 1871, d. 6 Aug 1954
- Charles Augustus Sewall5 b. Feb 1874, d. 4 May 1902
- James Clarence Sewall+3 b. 30 Jan 1875, d. 23 Mar 1953
- David Howard Sewall+5 b. 30 Jun 1877, d. 22 May 1938
- Minnie Edith Sewall+6 b. 8 Feb 1882, d. 20 Mar 1955
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 92270840."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 167783786."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963.
- [S89] Family Search, Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885-1950.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Lackawannock, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Lackawannock, Mercer, Pennsylvania.
Joseph Kulick married Anna Kotarba.
Kunegunda Magdalene Kulick1
F, #23372, b. 26 June 1901, d. 28 June 1965
Kunegunda Magdalene Kulick was born on 26 June 1901 in Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Kulick and Anna Kotarba. Kunegunda Magdalene Kulick married Ralph Benford Sewall, son of Leon Benford Sewall and Gertrude Sophie Gulbranson, on 8 February 1927 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.2 Kunegunda Magdalene Kulick died on 28 June 1965 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, at the age of 643 and is buried in Grandview Park Cemetery, Hopkins, Hennepin County, Minnesota.4
Children of Kunegunda Magdalene Kulick and Ralph Benford Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Minnesota Births and Christenings, 1840-1980.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://moms.mn.gov
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, Death Index, 1940-1997.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 216982936, Gunda M Kulick Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Minnetonka, Hennepin, Minnesota.
- [S585] 1940 US Census, St. Louis Park, Hennepin, Minnesota.
Margaret Kynaston was the daughter of Richard Kynaston of Hordley.1 Margaret Kynaston married Sir Richard Hanmer of Hanmer, son of Griffith Hanmer and Elin Dutton.1
- [S145] John Edwards Griffith, Pedigrees, p. 286.
Richard Kynaston of Hordley1
- [S145] John Edwards Griffith, Pedigrees, p. 286.
Cathryn Jane La Pointe1
F, #26193, b. 1 July 1906, d. 7 May 1995
Cathryn Jane La Pointe was born on 1 July 1906 in Cable, Bayfield County, Wisconsin.1,2 She married Warren McKinney Center, son of Harrison L. Center and Clara Ehnstedt, on 22 May 1926 in Missoula, Missoula County, Montana.1 Cathryn Jane La Pointe died on 7 May 1995 in Walla Walla, Walla Walla County, Washington, at the age of 88.2
Child of Cathryn Jane La Pointe and Warren McKinney Center
Anne de La Queville
Anne de La Queville married John Stewart, Lord d'Aubigny, son of John Stewart, Earl of Lennox and Elizabeth Stewart.
Gladys Edith A. Labdon1
F, #24086, b. 30 December 1903, d. April 1994
Gladys Edith A. Labdon was born on 30 December 1903 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Oswald W. Labdon and Florence J. Arnold. Gladys Edith A. Labdon married Samuel Donnell Sewall, son of Stephen A. Sewall and Nathalia (Nettie) M. Flint, on 28 July 1923 in Emmanuel Church, West Roxbury, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.2 Gladys Edith A. Labdon died in April 1994 in Maine at the age of 903 and is buried in Prospect Harbor Cemetery, Prospect Harbor, Maine.4
Children of Gladys Edith A. Labdon and Samuel Donnell Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 117456607."
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://peoplelegacy.com/gladys_sewall-7r730U
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Floral Park, Nassau, New York.
Oswald W. Labdon
Oswald W. Labdon married Florence J. Arnold.
- [S309] William S. Appleton, Early wills, p. 72.
F, #1843, b. January 1852, d. 1924
Anastasie Labuety married Henry Mathieu, son of Angelina Mishahun.2 Anastasie Labuety was born in January 1852 in Canada.3 She died in 1924.2
John D. Lacey1
M, #23286, b. 25 April 1872, d. 3 June 1947
John D. Lacey was born on 25 April 1872.2 He married Mary Rebecca Sewall, daughter of Oliver Henry Sewall and Elizabeth Jane Miller.1 John D. Lacey died on 3 June 1947 in Ohio at the age of 75.2
John Lackland, King John of England1
M, #9478, b. 24 December 1166, d. 18 October 1216
Lackland, King John of England was born on 24 December 1166 in Beaumont Palace, Oxford, he was designated King of Ireland in 1177 and and created Count of Mortain in 1189. He was styled Earl of Gloucester in right of his first wife from 29 August, 1189. He succeeded his brother Richard I as King of England and Duke of Normandy on 27 May, 1199, being crowned on that day in Westminster Abbey.2 He was the son of King Henry II, called Curtmantle, King of England and Eleanor of Aquitane. John Lackland, King John of England married as his second wife Isabella Taillefer, daughter of Aymer Taillefer, Count of Angoulême and Alice de Courteney, on 24 August 1200 at Bordeaux Cathedral, Gascony.2 John Lackland, King John of England died on 18 October 1216 in Newark Castle, Nottingham, at the age of 49.1
Child of John Lackland, King John of England and Isabella Taillefer
Agnes de Lacy
Agnes de Lacy married William fitz Alan, Lord of Oswestry, son of William fitz Alan and Isabel de Say Baroness of Clun, circa 1175.1
Children of Agnes de Lacy and William fitz Alan, Lord of Oswestry
- [S396] R.W. Eyton, Shropshire, Vol. 7 p. 228.
Gilbert de Lacy1
Gilbert de Lacy was the son of Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath.1 Of Ewyas Lacy, Herefordshire.2 Gilbert de Lacy married Isabel Le Bigod, daughter of Hugh Le Bigod Earl of Norfolk.2
Margaret de Lacy1
Margaret de Lacy was the daughter of Gilbert de Lacy and Isabel Le Bigod.1,2 Margaret de Lacy married John de Verdun, son of Theobald le Botiller 2nd Baron Butler and Rose de Verdun, before 14 May 1244.1,2
Capt. Thomas Lacy1
Capt. Thomas Lacy married Katherine Beatson, daughter of Henry (Harry) Beatson and Basilea Hamilton, on 24 December 1810 in Cambeltown.1
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland, Marriages, 1561-1910.
Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath1
M, #18195, d. 1278
Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath died in 1278 in Ireland.1
- [S143] Henry Edward Chetwynd-Stapylton, Chetwynds of Ingestre, p. 76.
F, #16713, b. 12 August 1776, d. 18 November 1821
Betsey Ladd was born on 12 August 1776.2 She was the daughter of Eliphalet Ladd and Abigail Hill. Betsey Ladd married Samuel Chauncy, son of Charles Chauncy and Joanna Cutts Gerrish, on 7 December 1795.1,3 Betsey Ladd died on 18 November 1821 in Exeter, Rockingham County, New Hampshire, at the age of 45.2
Children of Betsey Ladd and Samuel Chauncy
Eliphalet Ladd married Abigail Hill.
F, #17531, b. 1801, d. 21 March 1829
Sarah Ladd was born in 1801.2 She married William Sewall, son of Stephen Sewall and Abigail Bartlett, on 5 June 1822 in Newton, Massachusetts, in the intentions she is called Sarah whilst in the marriage record she is Mary.1,3 Sarah Ladd died on 21 March 1829 in Boston, Massachusetts,4 and is buried in Cambridge Cemetery, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, to which she was removed in 1863.2,4
Children of Sarah Ladd and William Sewall
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of the Town of Newton, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 148122490."
- [S205] Newspaper, Columbian Centinel (Boston, MA), 8 June 1822.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #143.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Littleton, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
Geneveive Ladriere dit Flammand1
Child of Geneveive Ladriere dit Flammand and Joseph Cloutier
John U. Lafon1
John U. Lafon married Amelia Mildred Gilmer, daughter of David Harvey Gilmer and Virginia Clark, on 14 March 1849 in Caddo Parish, Louisiana.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Louisiana Marriages to 1850.
Betsy Laidlaw married James Bell, son of William Bell and Markie Minto, on 26 October 1828 in the Parish Church, Jedburgh, Roxburgh, Scotland.1 Betsy Laidlaw and James Bell then again went through a wedding ceremony on 31 October 1828 in St. Cuthbert's, Edinburgh, Scotland.2
- [S91] Www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, Parish Records Index (1553-1854), Parish registers, 1639-1857 Church of Scotland. Parish Church of Jedburgh.
- [S91] Www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, Parish Records Index (1553-1854), Parish registers for St. Cuthbert's Church, Edinburgh, 1573-1855 Church of Scotland. St. Cuthbert's Church (Edinburgh).