Edith M. Lount1
F, b. 2 January 1895
Edith M. Lount was born on 2 January 1895 in Ontario.1 She was the daughter of Frederic Lount and Mary Henrietta Taylor.1
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
M, b. 25 August 1870
Frederic Lount. Bank clerk.2 He was born on 25 August 1870 in Barrie, Ontario.1,3,2 He was the son of George Willets Lount and Sarah Thomasina Mulock.1 Frederic Lount married Mary Henrietta Taylor on 16 November 1891 in Bradford, Ontario.4
Children of Frederic Lount and Mary Henrietta Taylor
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 34.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924.
George Willets Lount1
M, b. 20 August 1841
George Willets Lount. Barrister.1 He was born on 20 August 1841 in Barrie, Ontario.1,2,3 He was the son of George Lount and Margaret (Unknown).1 George Willets Lount married Sarah Thomasina Mulock on 10 September 1868 in Newmarket, Ontario.1 George Willets Lount married secondly Annie Laurie Mercer, daughter of Lawrence William Mercer and Mary Catherine Powell, on 6 October 1880 in Barrie, Ontario.1
Children of George Willets Lount and Sarah Thomasina Mulock
Children of George Willets Lount and Annie Laurie Mercer
Harold F. Lount1
M, b. February 1905
Harold F. Lount was born in February 1905.1 He was the son of Frederic Lount and Mary Henrietta Taylor.1
- [S225] 1911 Canadian Census, Welland, Ontario.
Homan Mulock Lount1
M, b. 2 March 1875
Homan Mulock Lount was born on 2 March 1875 in Ontario in a declaration he signed concerning his brother Archibald's birth, he states that he was ten years old at the time of his birth.1,2 He was the son of George Willets Lount and Sarah Thomasina Mulock.1,3 Homan Mulock Lount married Annie Marion Brownjohn, daughter of Henry Brownjohn, on 1 October 1896 in St. Stephen's Church, Toronto.3
Phyllis Marian Lount1
F, b. 21 October 1900
Phyllis Marian Lount was born on 21 October 1900 in Toronto, Ontario.1 She was the daughter of Homan Mulock Lount and Annie Marion Brownjohn.1
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
Adeliz de Louvaine, The Queen Dowager1
F, b. circa 1103, d. 1151
Adeliz de Louvaine, The Queen Dowager was born circa 1103.1 She married William D'Aubigny, Earl of Arundel in 1138.1 Adeliz de Louvaine, The Queen Dowager died in 1151.1
Child of Adeliz de Louvaine, The Queen Dowager and William D'Aubigny, Earl of Arundel
- [S135] George Edward Cokayne, Complete peerage, Vol. 1 p. 238.
Alvin L. Lovejoy
Edwin Luther Lovejoy1
M, b. 27 March 1862
Edwin Luther Lovejoy was born on 27 March 1862 in Somerville, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Alvin L. Lovejoy and Sophia V. Amsden.1 Edwin Luther Lovejoy married "Minnie" Pauline Sewall, daughter of Charles Edgar Sewall and Martha Elizabeth Kinsley, on 30 October 1894 in Somerville, Massachusetts.1
Lizzie Maria Loveland1
F, b. 1855, d. 1932
Lizzie Maria Loveland was born in 1855. She married Thomas Andrew Hazen, son of Andrew Tracy Hazen and Sarah Wood Dimick.1 Lizzie Maria Loveland died in 1932.
Children of Lizzie Maria Loveland and Thomas Andrew Hazen
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Agnes Lovell was the daughter of John Lovell of Minster Lovell and Aliva Bassett. Agnes Lovell possibly married Sir Adam de Chetwynd de Chetwynd, son of Robert fitz Turold, Chetwyn-Stapleton in his note upon the marriage says that Agnes was the daughter of John Lord Lovel of Tichmarsh and Minster-Lovel, Oxfordshire, and that this seems to be confirmed by the fact that his grandson Sir John de Chetwynd II. inherited property at Baxterley in North Warwickshire "from his kinsman John, son of William Lovell." He cites Lodge's Irish Peerage and Porney's Heraldry in support. However the Complete Peerage dates William Lovel's death to sometime in 1212 or 1213 and shows that John, William's son and heir, was a minor at the date of his death. If Agnes was indeed the wife of Adam then she must have been the daughter of William Lovel.1,2
Child of Agnes Lovell and Sir Adam de Chetwynd de Chetwynd
- Sir John Chetwynd+ b. 1221, d. b 13 Feb 1281
F, b. 1629, d. 12 February 1665
Elizabeth Lovell is also recorded as Elizabeth Whipple.3 She was born in 1629.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Lovell.2 Elizabeth Lovell married Jacob Perkins, son of John Perkins and Judith Gater, before 1649 (Anderson avoids giving the surname) their eldest child was born 1 April 1649.1,4 Elizabeth Lovell died on 12 February 1665.1
James Lovell. A Whig in the Revolution, was subsequently Naval Officer of Boston.1 He married Helen Sheaffe, daughter of William Sheaffe, on 5 September 1793.2
John Lovell of Minster Lovell
John Lovell of Minster Lovell was the son of William Lovell and Isabel (Unknown). John Lovell of Minster Lovell married Aliva Bassett, daughter of Alan Bassett of Muresdewall and Aliva Gay.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 1951.
William Lovell was the son of William Lovell and Maud (Unknown). William Lovell married Isabel (Unknown).
M, d. before 1197
William Lovell married Maud (Unknown). William Lovell died before 1197.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Marriage and Divorce Records, 1659-1947 for Mark Sargent.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 36 p. 174.
Louisa Kilham Lovett1
F, b. 13 June 1831, d. 24 October 1906
Louisa Kilham Lovett was born on 13 June 1831 in Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts.2,3 She was the daughter of Samuel Porter Lovett and Lucy Chapman.4 Louisa Kilham Lovett was baptised on 2 October 1831 at Beverly, Essex County, Massachusetts.1 She married Edmund Quincy Sewall, son of Rev. Edmund Quincy Sewall and Caroline Ward, on 27 November 1852 in Beverly, Massachusetts, the marriage being conducted by The Rev. Edmund Quincy Sewall of Cohasset assisted by the Rev. Christopher T. Thayer.4,5 Louisa Kilham Lovett died on 24 October 1906 in at the home of her daughter, Louise Chapman, Lake Geneva, Walworth, Wisconsin, at the age of 75 Ward gives the previous day.6,3
Children of Louisa Kilham Lovett and Edmund Quincy Sewall
- Theodore Lovett Sewall7 b. 20 Sep 1853, d. 23 Dec 1895
- Edmund Devereux Sewall+7 b. 12 Apr 1855, d. 30 Mar 1923
- Caroline Ward Sewall+7 b. 28 Nov 1860, d. 21 Apr 1939
- Samuel Lovatt Sewall+7 b. 27 Jun 1862, d. 7 Jan 1938
- Frederick Farley Sewall b. 7 Jan 1867, d. 29 Oct 1906
- George Quincy Sewall7 b. 27 Apr 1868, d. 18 Dec 1869
- Louise Lovett Sewall+7 b. 16 Oct 1871, d. 14 Dec 1947
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Beverly, Massachusetts to the Year 1950.
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Globe, 25 October 1906.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vol: 60 ; Page: 120.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Boston Daily Atlas, (Boston, MA) Tuesday, November 30, 1852.
- [S348] Charles Martyn, The William Ward genealogy, p. 176.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922.
Minnie W. Lovett
F, b. May 1860
Minnie W. Lovett was born in May 1860 in Nova Scotia.1,2 She married Everett M. Gardner, son of Almon B. Gardner and Arvilla Bailey Eaton.1 Minnie W. Lovett and Everett M. Gardner appear on the census of 1880 at Tewksbury, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, living with his parents.1
Children of Minnie W. Lovett and Everett M. Gardner
Samuel Porter Lovett married Lucy Chapman.
Child of Samuel Porter Lovett and Lucy Chapman
F, b. circa 1797, d. 29 May 1874
Azubah Low was born circa 1797.2 She married Jeremiah Pattee, son of Samuel Pattee and Sarah Sewall, on 26 December 1819 in Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine.1 Azubah Low died on 29 May 1874 in Bath, Sagadahoc County, Maine.2
Ellen Almira Low1
Ellen Almira Low married Henry Evelyn Pierrepont, son of Henry Evelyn Pierrepont and Anna Maria Jay.1
Child of Ellen Almira Low and Henry Evelyn Pierrepont
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 2. p 40.
Eugene Low married Amanda M. Merrick, daughter of Levi Johnson Merrick and Maria Jane McMaster, on 23 September 1866 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.1
- [S521] Nedra Merrick Luke, "Sewall/Merrick," e-mail to John Rees, January 2010.
M, d. before 19 July 1725
Johannes Low married Sarah Provoost, daughter of Dr. Jacobus Provoost and Maria Vander Poel, on 30 January 1724 in New York City.1 Johannes Low died before 19 July 1725.1
- [S574] Wilhelm Christop Berkenmeyer, The Albany Protocol, p. 561.