Peggy Ann Barteau
F, #24245, b. circa 1872
Peggy Ann Barteau was born circa 1872 in Minnesota. She was the daughter of Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau and Mary Lambert Sewall.
Rose Ann Barteau
F, #24242, b. circa 1862
Rose Ann Barteau was born circa 1862 in Wisconsin. She was the daughter of Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau and Mary Lambert Sewall.
Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau
M, #17522, b. 17 April 1822, d. 7 October 1897
Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau was born on 17 April 1822 in Windsor, New York.1 He married firstly Jane Louisa Quinn on 17 July 1850 in Clinton, New York.1 Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau married secondly Mary Lambert Sewall, daughter of Charles Coffin Sewall and Julia Ann Doane, on 15 April 1857 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.2 Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau died on 7 October 1897 in Lake Charles, Louisiana, at the age of 75.1
Children of Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau and Mary Lambert Sewall
- Lillian S. Barteau b. c 1859
- Rose Ann Barteau b. c 1862
- Violet H. Barteau b. c 1864
- Lesley H. Barteau b. c 1868
- Peggy Ann Barteau b. c 1872
Violet H. Barteau
F, #24243, b. circa 1864
Violet H. Barteau was born circa 1864 in Wisconsin. She was the daughter of Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau and Mary Lambert Sewall.
M, #21664, d. before 1612
Bartelt Barteltsen married Trijntgen Gerritsz circa 1605.1 Bartelt Barteltsen died before 1612.1
- [S573] Timothy B. Staats & Henry N. Staats IV, "Abram Staes", p. 8.
F, #10229, b. 17 May 1767, d. 3 July 1798
Abigail Bartlett was born on 17 May 1767 in Kittery, Maine. She was the daughter of John Heard Bartlett and Dorcas Moulton. Abigail Bartlett married Stephen Sewall, son of Capt. Moses Sewall and Miriam Stone, on 21 April 1788 in Second Parish Church, Kittery, York County, Maine.2 Abigail Bartlett died on 3 July 1798 in Kittery, Maine, at the age of 31.2
Children of Abigail Bartlett and Stephen Sewall
- Dorcas Sewall3 b. 17 Mar 1789, d. 23 Jun 1843
- William Sewall+3 b. 17 Sep 1790, d. 9 Sep 1827
- Miriam Sewall+4 b. 18 Feb 1792, d. 13 Oct 1819
- Bethiah Sewall5 b. 24 Jun 1792
- Deacon Stephen Sewall+ b. 13 Feb 1794, d. 30 May 1880
- Rufus Sewall3 b. 12 Oct 1795, d. 22 Mar 1796
Anna Maria Bartlett1
F, #1753, b. 13 September 1844, d. 31 August 1942
Anna Maria Bartlett was born on 13 September 1844 in Maine.1 She was the daughter of Erastus Bartlett and Margaret Ann Leonard.1 Anna Maria Bartlett married John Ordway Webster, son of John Milton Webster and Sarah Hayes Hussey, on 1 June 1870 in Lynn, Essex County, Massachusetts.1,2 Anna Maria Bartlett died on 31 August 1942 in San Diego, San Diego County, California, at the age of 973 and is buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, San Diego, San Diego County, California.4
Children of Anna Maria Bartlett and John Ordway Webster
- Dr. John Milton Webster+1 b. 6 May 1871, d. 17 Oct 1935
- Margaret Bartlett Webster1 b. 21 Jun 1872, d. 28 Jul 1958
- Erastus Bartlett Webster1 b. 3 Feb 1874, d. 14 Mar 1928
- Mary Webster+1 b. 16 May 1876, d. 29 Mar 1963
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts State Vital Records, 1841-1920.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 94316735."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 94316735, Anna Maria Bartlett Webster, includes gravestone photograph."
F, #25849, b. circa 1797
Catherine Bartlett was born circa 1797.1 She married secondly Rev. Joseph Barlow Felt on 11 November 1862 in Salem, Essex County, Massachusetts.1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett1
Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett married Mary Ann Eastty, daughter of Joseph Mortleman Eastty and Elizabeth Sharp, on 25 June 1874 in Croydon.1
Child of Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett and Mary Ann Eastty
- Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett2 d. 26 Nov 1937
Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett1
M, #20080, d. 26 November 1937
Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett was the son of Rev. Charles Blakesley Bartlett and Mary Ann Eastty.1 Dr. Charles Eastty Bartlett died on 26 November 1937.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Nov 27, 1937.
F, #3544, b. 25 February 1759, d. 26 February 1843
Dorcas Bartlett was born on 25 February 1759 in Kittery, Maine, (or 25 Nov 1759. Maine Fam Vol. 1 p. 15.)2 She was the daughter of John Heard Bartlett and Dorcas Moulton.1,2 Dorcas Bartlett married Daniel Sewall, son of Henry Sewall and Abigail Titcomb, on 12 October 1780 in 2nd Parish, Kittery, Maine, Rev. Alpheus Spring of Kittery officiated.3,4 Dorcas Bartlett died on 26 February 1843 in Kennebunk, Maine, at the age of 84 of palsey (Maine Families gives 25 Feb)2 and is buried in the Unitarian Churchyard Cemetery, Kennebunk, Maine.5
Children of Dorcas Bartlett and Daniel Sewall
- Lucy Sewall1 b. 22 Jul 1781, d. 30 Jul 1874
- William Bartlett Sewall1 b. 18 Dec 1782, d. 4 Mar 1869
- Benjamin Sewall1 b. 9 Nov 1785, d. 15 Dec 1785
- Olive Sewall1 b. 28 Aug 1787, d. 2 Jul 1834
- Abigail S. Sewall1 b. 27 Apr 1789, d. 7 Jul 1875
- Narcissa Sewall1 b. 15 Sep 1791, d. 13 Jul 1886
- Daniel Sewall3 b. 1 Feb 1794, d. 21 Feb 1794
- Mary Sewall1 b. 1 Dec 1795, d. 17 Mar 1872
- Matilda Sewall+3 b. 22 Sep 1797, d. 2 May 1892
- Eveline Sewall3 b. 23 Aug 1800, d. 8 Apr 1854
F, #20415, b. 2 August 1785, d. 1862
Dorothy Bartlett was born on 2 August 1785 in Gilford, Belknap County, New Hampshire.2 She married Thomas Sewall, son of Thomas Sewall and Sarah Weeks, on 17 December 1809 in Gilford, Belknap County, New Hampshire.3 Dorothy Bartlett died in 1862 probably in Gilford, Belknap County, New Hampshire,4 and is buried in Bayside Cemetery, Laconia, Belknap County, New Hampshire.5
Children of Dorothy Bartlett and Thomas Sewall
- Moses Bartlett Sewall+6 b. 22 Jan 1811, d. 8 Mar 1872
- Noah Sewall7 b. 2 Jan 1813, d. 26 Mar 1813
- Daniel B. Sewall7 b. 31 Dec 1813, d. 26 Jul 1820
- Alice Sanborn Sewall+8 b. 1 Jun 1816, d. 20 Dec 1844
- Ira Sewall7 b. 13 May 1818, d. 8 Feb 1819
- Reuben Clement Sewall7 b. 10 Jul 1820, d. 29 Nov 1844
- Dorothy Clement Sewall7 b. 10 Jun 1823, d. 28 Nov 1909
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 311.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Births and Christenings, 1714-1904.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 47838365 Memorial Inscription."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#179835493."
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #371.
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished).
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #372.
Dorothy McGregor Bartlett1
F, #3788, b. 1896, d. 1991
Dorothy McGregor Bartlett was born in 1896.1 She married George William Sylvester Carruthers.1 Dorothy McGregor Bartlett died in 1991.1
Child of Dorothy McGregor Bartlett and George William Sylvester Carruthers
- George Bartlett Carruthers1 b. 27 Oct 1926, d. 26 May 2000
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
F, #1340, b. 9 August 1753, d. 20 July 1825
Elisabeth Bartlett was born on 9 August 1753 in Plymouth, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Samuel Bartlett and Elizabeth Wetherall.2 Elisabeth Bartlett married Gen. Peleg Wadsworth, son of Deacon Peleg Wadsworth and Lusanna Sampson, on 18 June 1772 in Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, 11 children.1,2,3 Elisabeth Bartlett died on 20 July 1825 in Wadsworth Hall, Hiram, Maine, at the age of 71 of a stroke.2,4
Children of Elisabeth Bartlett and Gen. Peleg Wadsworth
- Alexander Scammel Wadsworth b. 9 May 1774, d. 28 Aug 1775
- Charles Lee Wadsworth b. 26 Jan 1776, d. 29 Sep 1848
- Zilpah Wadsworth+1 b. 6 Jan 1778, d. 12 Mar 1851
- Elizabeth Wadsworth5 b. 21 Sep 1779, d. 1 Aug 1802
- John Wadsworth b. 1 Sep 1781, d. 22 Jan 1860
- Henry Wadsworth b. c 1785, d. 4 Sep 1804
F, #13693, d. June 1782
Elizabeth Bartlett was the daughter of Hon. Enoch Bartlett and Katherine Dummer.2 Elizabeth Bartlett married Nathaniel Sparhawk, son of Col. Nathaniel Sparhawk and Elizabeth Pepperell, in 1780.1 Elizabeth Bartlett died in June 1782.2 She was buried in Haverhill, Massachusetts.2
Child of Elizabeth Bartlett and Nathaniel Sparhawk
- Mary Pepperrell Sparhawk2 b. Jun 1781, d. 1811
Hon. Enoch Bartlett1
Of Haverhill, Massachusetts.1 Hon. Enoch Bartlett married Katherine Dummer in 1756.2
Child of Hon. Enoch Bartlett and Katherine Dummer
- Elizabeth Bartlett+1 d. Jun 1782
M, #1758, b. circa 1811, d. 24 July 1902
Erastus Bartlett was born circa 1811.2 He married firstly Margaret Ann Leonard on 30 December 1841 in Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.3 Erastus Bartlett died on 24 July 1902 in Augusta, Maine.2
Child of Erastus Bartlett and Margaret Ann Leonard
- Anna Maria Bartlett+1 b. 13 Sep 1844, d. 31 Aug 1942
F, #2954, b. 29 January 1610/11, d. 28 June 1653
Joanna Bartlett was born on 29 January 1610/11 probably in Wiltshire.2,3 She was the daughter of Richard Bartlett Sen.4 Joanna Bartlett married William Titcomb by 1640 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Joanna Bartlett died on 28 June 1653 in Newbury, Massachusetts, at the age of 42 in child bed, the day of Beniah's birth.5,6
Children of Joanna Bartlett and William Titcomb
- Sarah Titcomb4 b. 22 Jun 1640
- Hannah Titcomb4 b. 8 Jan 1642, d. bt 1647 - 18 Sep 1676
- Mary Titcomb+4 b. 17 Feb 1644
- Mellicent (Milla) Titcomb4 b. 7 Jun 1646, d. c 1663
- William Titcomb4 b. 18 Mar 1648, d. 2 Jun 1659
- Penuel Titcomb+ b. 16 Dec 1650, d. 5 Feb 1718
- Benaiah Titcomb+ b. 28 Jun 1653
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 152.
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
- [S474] George Thomas Little, Genealogy of Maine, p. 477.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 150.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Newbury, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
John Bartlett married Sarah Hooker, daughter of Judge James Hooker and Mary Leete, on 8 May 1718.
John Bartlett married Caroline Wilson.
Child of John Bartlett and Caroline Wilson
- William Everett Bartlett b. 3 May 1884
John Heard Bartlett1,2
M, #3545, b. 8 April 1726, d. 28 July 1805
John Heard Bartlett was born on 8 April 1726 in Kittery, York County, Maine.3 He married first Dorcas Moulton on 15 October 1747 at 1st Parish, York, Maine, they had eleven children.2 John Heard Bartlett was living in Kittery, Maine.1 He died on 28 July 1805 in Eliot, York County, Maine, at the age of 79.3,4
Children of John Heard Bartlett and Dorcas Moulton
- Dorcas Bartlett+1 b. 25 Feb 1759, d. 26 Feb 1843
- Abigail Bartlett+ b. 17 May 1767, d. 3 Jul 1798
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 226.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 449.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 2 p. 14.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#184097296."
F, #8727, b. 6 May 1762, d. 18 January 1827
Mary Bartlett was born on 6 May 1762 in Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.2 She married Joseph Gerrish, son of Stephen Gerrish and Joanna Hale, in October 1779.1 Mary Bartlett died on 18 January 1827 in Boscawen, Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 641 and is buried in Plains Cemetery, Boscawen, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.3
Children of Mary Bartlett and Joseph Gerrish
- Samuel Bartlett Gerrish+1 b. 12 Dec 1782, d. 7 Dec 1866
- Betsey Gerrish1 b. 31 Dec 1787, d. 11 Oct 1821
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 69645704."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 69645704, Mary Bartlett Gerrish, includes gravestone photograph."
Priscilla Bartlett married John Sampson, son of Stephen Sampson and Elizabeth (Unknown).1
Child of Priscilla Bartlett and John Sampson
- Lusanna Sampson+1 b. 30 Apr 1720, d. 20 Jul 1788
- [S56] J.Y.W. Lloyd, History of he Lords Marcher.
Richard Bartlett Jun.1
Richard Bartlett Jun. was the son of Richard Bartlett Sen.1
Children of Richard Bartlett Jun.
- Samuel Bartlett1 d. 1732
- Thomas Bartlett1 d. 1689
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
Richard Bartlett Sen.1
M, #2955, d. 25 May 1647
Children of Richard Bartlett Sen.
- Richard Bartlett Jun.+3
- Joanna Bartlett+1 b. 29 Jan 1610/11, d. 28 Jun 1653
M, #2968, d. 1732
Samuel Bartlett was the son of Richard Bartlett Jun.1 Samuel Bartlett married Elizabeth Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, on 23 May 1671 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Samuel Bartlett died in 1732.2
Samuel Bartlett married Elizabeth Wetherall on 5 November 1742.2
Child of Samuel Bartlett and Elizabeth Wetherall
- Elisabeth Bartlett+1 b. 9 Aug 1753, d. 20 Jul 1825
M, #2972, d. 1689
Thomas Bartlett was the son of Richard Bartlett Jun.1 Thomas Bartlett married Tirzah Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, on 24 November 1685 in Newbury.1,2 Thomas Bartlett died in 1689.2
William Everett Bartlett1
M, #24914, b. 3 May 1884
William Everett Bartlett was born on 3 May 1884 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of John Bartlett and Caroline Wilson. William Everett Bartlett married secondly Cora Blanche Sewall, daughter of Norman Wallace Sewall and Frances Jane Bennett, on 4 November 1932 in Brewster, Putnam County, New York.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New York, County Marriages, 1847-1849; 1907-1936.
F, #15590, b. 28 September 1765, d. 12 July 1805
Elizabeth Barton was born on 28 September 1765 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Barton and Margaret Gardner.2 Elizabeth Barton married William Cleveland, son of Rev. Aaron Cleveland and Susanna Porter, on 23 November 1783 in Salem, Massachusetts.1,2 Elizabeth Barton died on 12 July 1805 at the age of 39.1