Mabel Hellene Olsen1
F, #20279, b. 2 July 1886, d. October 1968
Mabel Hellene Olsen was born on 2 July 1886 in Stevens Point, Wisconsin.2,3 She was the daughter of Thorvald Olsen and Gunda Halverson.1,3 Mabel Hellene Olsen married Thomas Robie Sewall, son of Joseph Sewall Sewall and Ida Christina Peterson, on 2 June 1914 in Trinity Lutheran Church, Stevens Point, Wisconsin.1 Mabel Hellene Olsen died in October 1968 at the age of 822,4 and is buried in Forest Cemetery, Stevens Point, Wisconsin.2
John Henry Onions1
M, #22371, b. 6 January 1898, d. September 1975
John Henry Onions was born on 6 January 1898.2 He married Alma Stroheker, daughter of William Henry Stroheker and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Sewall, circa 1927.1 John's death was registered in the quarter ending September 1975 in the an unknown place registration district.2
F, #16272, b. 1787, d. 1872
Eliza Oothout was born in 1787.1 She married Daniel Livingston, son of John Livingston and Mary Ann Le Roy.1 Eliza Oothout died in 1872.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 137.
Child of Joanna Oram and Rev. Benjamin Wilson Randall
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 5 p. 209.
Arthur Blagrave Ord1
M, #8512, b. 6 April 1855
Arthur Blagrave Ord was born on 6 April 1855.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Arthur Blagrave Ord married Annie Elizabeth Childs on 31 January 1885.1
Craven Robert Ord1
M, #8516, b. 23 June 1858, d. 23 November 1934
Craven Robert Ord was born on 23 June 1858 in Ontario, Canada.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Craven Robert Ord married Grace Lehrle.1 Craven Robert Ord died on 23 November 1934 in Islington, Toronto Municipality, Ontario, at the age of 76.2
Children of Craven Robert Ord and Grace Lehrle
Edmund Theodore Ord
M, #8523, b. 30 August 1874, d. 19 July 1930
Edmund Theodore Ord was born on 30 August 1874 in Toronto, Ontario.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis. Edmund Theodore Ord died on 19 July 1930 in Toronto, Ontario, at the age of 55.1
Florence Augusta Ord1
Florence Augusta Ord was the daughter of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Florence Augusta Ord married Frank Lightbourne, son of Alexander Harvey Lightbourne, on 7 May 1893.1
M, #8519, b. 9 August 1882
Grace M. Ord1
F, #8521, b. 27 May 1884
Helen M. Ord1
F, #16660, b. 9 April 1896
Helen M. Ord was born on 9 April 1896.1 She was the daughter of Craven Robert Ord and Grace Lehrle.1
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
Lewis Craven Ord1
M, #8518, b. 3 March 1881
Lewis Craven Ord was born on 3 March 1881.1,2 He was the son of Craven Robert Ord and Grace Lehrle.1
Lewis Redman Ord1
M, #8515, b. 17 October 1856, d. 1942
Lewis Redman Ord was born on 17 October 1856.1 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Lewis Redman Ord died in 1942.
Author of Reminiscences of a Bungle, Toronto, 1887.
Author of Reminiscences of a Bungle, Toronto, 1887.
Lewis William Ord1
M, #8510, b. 9 September 1828, d. 19 August 1890
Lewis William Ord. Lieutenant, 71st Highland Light Infantry. He was born on 9 September 1828 in Essex. He was the son of Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A., K.H. and Elizabeth Blagrave.1 Lewis William Ord married Sarah Harriett Jarvis, daughter of William Botsford Jarvis and Mary Boyles Powell, on 24 June 1854 in Cathedral of St. James, Toronto.1 Lewis William Ord died on 19 August 1890 in Ontario, Canada, at the age of 61.1
Children of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis
Louisa Ord was the daughter of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 Louisa Ord died in infancy.1
Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A., K.H.1
Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A., K.H.. Deputy Lieutenant of Essex. Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A., K.H. was living in Greenstead Hall, Essex, England.1 He married Elizabeth Blagrave in 1817.
Child of Major Robert Hutchison Ord R.A., K.H. and Elizabeth Blagrave
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 134.
M, #8520, b. 8 July 1886
Violet Isabel Ord1
William Botsford Jarvis Ord1
M, #8522, b. 25 May 1865, d. 9 April 1949
William Botsford Jarvis Ord was born on 25 May 1865 in Goderich, Ontario.1,2 He was the son of Lewis William Ord and Sarah Harriett Jarvis.1 William Botsford Jarvis Ord died on 9 April 1949 in Saint-John, New Brunswick, at the age of 83.2
William E. Ord1
M, #16659, b. 3 April 1893
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
M, #2973, b. 1651, d. 1722
James Ordway was born in 1651.2 He was the son of James Ordway.1 James Ordway married firstly Tirzah Titcomb, daughter of William Titcomb and Elizabeth Bitfield, by 1691.1,2 James Ordway died in 1722.2
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p.151.
F, #2919, d. 17 March 1716
The marriage intention of Joanna Ordway and William Titcomb, son of Penuel Titcomb and Lydia Poore, was published on 26 January 1714/15 in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Joanna Ordway died on 17 March 1716 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2
Children of Joanna Ordway and William Titcomb
Mary Ann Ordway
F, #19464, d. 4 March 1857
Mary Ann Ordway married Samuel Moody Sewall, son of Rev. Henry Sewall and Esther Wheelwright Moody, on 16 January 1834 in Penobscot County, Maine.1 Mary Ann Ordway died on 4 March 1857 in Sangerville, Maine.2 She was buried in Knowlton Mills Cemetery, Sangerville, Piscataquis County, Maine.2
Children of Mary Ann Ordway and Samuel Moody Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Marriages, 1771-1907.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/usgenweb/me/… [August 2008].
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Township 3 (excl. Fresno city), Fresno, California, United States.
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Foxcroft, Piscataquis, Maine.
F, #1683, b. 1 August 1890, d. August 1982
Edith Orleman was born on 1 August 1890.2 She married Joseph Sewall Sewall, son of Joseph Sewall Sewall and Ida Christina Peterson, in 1956.1 Edith Orleman died in August 1982 in Daytona Beach, Florida.2
M, #10451, b. 14 August 1865, d. 19 May 1929
Count Micislas Orlowski was born on 14 August 1865 in Ukraine.1,3 He married Mabel Ledyard Stevens, daughter of Frederick William Stevens and Adele Caroline Livingston Sampson, on 17 December 1891 in Paris.1,2 Count Micislas Orlowski died on 19 May 1929 in Paris, France, at the age of 63.1,3
F, #2560, b. 14 April 1678, d. 1767
Anne Orne was born on 14 April 1678 in Salem, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of Joseph Orne and Ann Thompson.4 Anne Orne married John Cabot, son of Francis Cabot and Susanna Grouchy, on 29 October 1702 in Salem, Massachusetts.1,4,3 Anne Orne died in 1767 in Salem, Massachusetts.3
Children of Anne Orne and John Cabot
- Susanne Cabot3 b. 1 Jul 1703
- Dr. John Cabot3 b. 26 Oct 1704, d. 3 Jun 1749
- Esther Cabot5 b. 11 Jun 1706, d. 31 Oct 1739
- Mary Cabot+6 b. 4 Jun 1709, d. 1737
- Ann Cabot6 b. 8 Mar 1710/11, d. 9 Jun 1739
- Margaret Cabot6 b. 14 Jun 1713, d. 13 Aug 1789
- Elizabeth Cabot+1 b. 12 Jun 1715, d. 24 Apr 1797
- Francis Cabot6 b. 22 May 1717, d. 12 Apr 1786
- Joseph Cabot+4 b. 29 Jul 1720, d. 8 Dec 1767
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1080.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 16.
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 37.
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 15.
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 38.
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1. p. 150.
Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne
F, #12047, b. September 1780
Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne was born in September 1780 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Timothy Orne and Elizabeth Sewall Pynchon.2 Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne married Thomas Cushing, son of Hon. Thomas Cushing, on 3 July 1799 in Salem, Massachusetts.3 Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne married secondly Elisha Mack in 1813.
Children of Catherine Sewall Pynchon Orne and Thomas Cushing
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.mysticseaport.org/library/manuscripts/coll/…
The Orne-Cushing-Baldwin-Tappan Family Collection (Coll. 246).
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850 (Online Database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2008).