M, b. 31 July 1721, d. 10 August 1721
Flynt Quincy was born on 31 July 1721.2 He was the son of Edmund "The Subscriber" Quincy and Dorothy Flynt.1 Flynt Quincy was baptised on 6 August 1721.1 He died on 10 August 1721 "[aged] 10 days."3
F, b. 3 January 1762
Frances Quincy was baptised on 3 January 1762.1 She was the daughter of Josiah /1 Quincy and Anne Marsh.1
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3986.
F, b. 14 April 1870, d. 1933
Francis Huntington Quincy was born on 14 April 1870 in Quincy, Massachusetts.1,2 She was the daughter of Josiah Quincy 3rd and Helen Frances Huntington.1 Francis Huntington Quincy married Mark Anthony DeWolfe Howe on 21 September 1899.2 Francis Huntington Quincy died in 1933.
Children of Francis Huntington Quincy and Mark Anthony DeWolfe Howe
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3995.
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1. p. 383.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925. Passport Applications, January 2, 1906 - March 31, 1925 (M1490).
- [S155] Richard Gookin, Gookin family, p. 38. c.f. Sprague 3995.
Frank Copeland Quincy1
Frederick Ashael Quincy1
M, b. 25 April 1602
George Quincy was baptised on 25 April 1602.1 He was the son of John Quincy and Rose Thurlbie.1 George Quincy died in infancy.1
- [S85] Gary Loyd Roberts (Editor), English Origins of New England Families, Series 2, Vol. 3. p. 3.
George Gilbert Quincy1
M, b. 28 January 1854
George Gilbert Quincy was born on 28 January 1854.1 He was the son of George Henry Quincy and Mary Caroline Sweetser.1
George Henry Quincy1
M, b. 18 May 1832, d. 26 May 1895
George Henry Quincy was born on 18 May 1832 in Portland, Maine.1 He was the son of Horatio Gates Quincy and Mary Caroline McAllister.1 George Henry Quincy married Mary Caroline Sweetser, daughter of W.H. Sweetser, on 22 June 1853.1 George Henry Quincy died on 26 May 1895 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 63.1
Children of George Henry Quincy and Mary Caroline Sweetser
George Washington Quincy1
M, b. 27 April 1822
George Washington Quincy was born on 27 April 1822.2 He was the son of Horatio Gates Quincy and Polly Pettis.1
F, b. 11 September 1736
Hannah Quincy was born on 11 September 1736 in Boston.1,2 She was the daughter of Josiah /1 Quincy and Hannah Sturgis.1 Hannah Quincy married firstly Dr. Bela Lincoln on 1 May 1760.2 Hannah Quincy married secondly Ebenezer Storer on 6 November 1777.2
F, b. 24 September 1762
Hannah Quincy was born on 24 September 1762 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Samuel Quincy and Hannah Hill.1 Hannah Quincy was baptised on 26 September 1762 at West Church, Boston.1 She married Aaron Hill on 24 November 1785 the service was performed by the Rev. Oliver Everet.3
F, b. 19 December 1824
Hannah Quincy was born on 19 December 1824.2 She was the daughter of Horatio Gates Quincy and Polly Pettis.1
Hannah Holland Quincy1
F, b. 2 June 1804
Hannah Holland Quincy was born on 2 June 1804 in Boston.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Howard Quincy and Mary Holland.2
Helen de Quincy
F, d. before 20 August 1296
Helen de Quincy was the daughter of Roger de Quincy, 2nd Earl of Winchester and Helen of Galloway. Helen de Quincy married Alan Zouche, Lord Zouche of Ashby before 1242.1 Helen de Quincy died before 20 August 1296.1
Child of Helen de Quincy and Alan Zouche, Lord Zouche of Ashby
F, b. 6 September 1861
Helen M. Quincy was born on 6 September 1861 in Quincy, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of Josiah Quincy 3rd and Helen Frances Huntington.1 Helen M. Quincy married James Fullerton Muirhead on 15 February 1894 in Rome, Italy, the ceremony being conducted by the Rev. Edward H. Hall of Cambridge, Massachusetts.4 Helen M. Quincy and James Fullerton Muirhead lived at 12 Campden Hill Square, London, in July 1916.5
Children of Helen M. Quincy and James Fullerton Muirhead
Helen M.W. Quincy
F, b. 3 October 1805, d. 19 December 1869
Helen M.W. Quincy was born on 3 October 1805 in Portland, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Maverick Quincy and Sarah Smart.2 Helen M.W. Quincy died on 19 December 1869 in Portland, Maine, at the age of 64 of consumption.3
Henrietta Sumner Quincy1
M, b. 20 January 1726/27
Henry Quincy was born on 20 January 1726/27.2 He was the son of Judge Edmund Quincy and Elizabeth Wendell.1 Henry Quincy married firstly Mary Salter on 27 October 1748 at New South Church, Boston.1,3,4 Henry Quincy married secondly Eunice Newell on 31 December 1759 at Brattle Square Church, Boston.1,3,4
Children of Henry Quincy and Eunice Newell
- [S85] Gary Loyd Roberts (Editor), English Origins of New England Families, Series 2, Vol. 3. p. 2.
M, b. 23 March 1762
Dr. Henry Parker Quincy
M, b. 28 October 1838, d. 11 March 1899
Dr. Henry Parker Quincy was born on 28 October 1838 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Edmund Quincy and Lucilla Pinckney Parker.3 Dr. Henry Parker Quincy married Mary Gardner Adams, daughter of Charles Francis Adams and Abigail Brown Brooks, on 20 June 1877 (issue.4,5) Dr. Henry Parker Quincy died on 11 March 1899 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, at the age of 60.6
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Cambridge, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#126337219."
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 11 p. 73.
- [S86] Various contributors, The Adams Papers editorial project, ongoing.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3994.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 126337219 M.I."
Henry W. Quincy1
M, b. 24 August 1818
Henry W. Quincy was born on 24 August 1818 in Portland, Maine.1 He was the son of Samuel Maverick Quincy and Sarah Smart.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, Birth Records, 1621-1922.
M, b. 12 December 1814
Hilton Quincy was born on 12 December 1814 in Portland, Maine.1 He was the son of Horatio Gates Quincy and Polly Pettis.2
Horatio Gates Quincy1
M, b. 18 October 1779, d. 25 June 1825
Horatio Gates Quincy was born on 18 October 1779 in Sharon.2 He was the son of Edmund Quincy and Hannah Gannett.1 Horatio Gates Quincy married Polly Pettis, daughter of Abiel Pettis, on 10 September 1802 in Portland, Maine, (notice of intent 3 Sep, Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.)1,3 On 24 July 1810 at Chesterville, Maine, "I, Horatio G. Quincy, unfortunately lost my write leg by the fall of a tree. It was amputated on the 25 by Doctor Mann of Hallowell at my dwelling in Chesterville" ..... "Portland, March the 26 1819, a fire brock out in a building occupied by Benj. Thrasher, ajoining a building occupied by Benj. Baley & allso ajoining my house they were both lately distroyed with all their contents with three of Mr. Baleys oldest children, namely William, Eliza & Henery, and my house was very much burnt but was part of it saved by the great exertions of my friends & fellow Sittisons."2 Horatio Gates Quincy died on 25 June 1825 at the age of 45.1
Children of Horatio Gates Quincy and Polly Pettis
- Saer Quincy1 d. 4 Apr 1814
- John Temple Quincy1 b. 09 Jun ? 1803
- Maryann Quincy1 b. 15 Nov 1804, d. 22 Sep 1805
- Thomas Burnham Quincy1 b. 4 Jan 1806, d. 3 Sep 1806
- Horatio Gates Quincy+1 b. 14 Mar 1807, d. 3 Dec 1884
- Albert Quincy1 b. 15 Oct 1808
- Elmira Quincy1 b. 8 Oct 1812
- Eliza Quincy1 b. 8 Oct 1812
- Hilton Quincy1 b. 12 Dec 1814
- William Adair Quincy1 b. s 28 May 1817
- Mary Quincy1 b. 16 Dec 1819
- George Washington Quincy1 b. 27 Apr 1822
- Hannah Quincy1 b. 19 Dec 1824
Horatio Gates Quincy1
M, b. 14 March 1807, d. 3 December 1884
Horatio Gates Quincy was born on 14 March 1807.2 He was the son of Horatio Gates Quincy and Polly Pettis.1 Horatio Gates Quincy married Mary Caroline McAllister on 31 July 1828.3 Horatio Gates Quincy died on 3 December 1884 at the age of 77.3
Children of Horatio Gates Quincy and Mary Caroline McAllister
Horatio Gates Quincy1
Jacob Quincy was the son of Dr. Jacob Quincy and Elizabeth Williams.1 Jacob Quincy married Ann Bigelow.1
Children of Jacob Quincy and Ann Bigelow
Dr. Jacob Quincy1
M, b. 2 October 1734, d. 15 June 1773
Dr. Jacob Quincy was born on 2 October 1734.2 He was the son of Judge Edmund Quincy and Elizabeth Wendell.3 Dr. Jacob Quincy graduated in 1753 from Harvard. He married Elizabeth Williams, daughter of Capt. John Williams and Mary Pope, on 17 July 1760 (m. intention 12 June 1760.)3,4,5 Dr. Jacob Quincy died on 15 June 1773 on the island of St. Eustatia at the age of 38.5,6
Children of Dr. Jacob Quincy and Elizabeth Williams
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 11 p. 157.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 50983.
- [S74] S.V. Talcott, Genealogical notes, p. 393.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 3983R.
- [S180] Bible Records, NEHGS Bible Records, Gen 1 W 209: Capt. John Williams Bible.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S., Newspaper Extractions from the Northeast, 1704-1930.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 11 p. 158.
F, b. 16 April 1654, d. 18 May 1695
Joanna Quincy was baptised on 16 April 1654 at Hingham, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Colonel Edmund Eliot Quincy and Joanna Hoar.1 Joanna Quincy married David Hobart, son of Rev. Peter Hobart and Rebecca Ibrook, in June 1680 in Hingham, Massachusetts.3,2 Joanna Quincy died on 18 May 1695 in Hingham, Massachusetts, at the age of 41.2