Mary Lambert Sewall1
F, b. 20 January 1838, d. 27 February 1922
Mary Lambert Sewall was born on 20 January 1838 in Lowell, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Charles Coffin Sewall and Julia Ann Doane.1 Mary Lambert Sewall married Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau on 15 April 1857 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.1 Mary Lambert Sewall died on 27 February 1922 in San Diego, California, at the age of 84.2
Children of Mary Lambert Sewall and Rev. Sidney Havens Barteau
Mary Louise Sewall1
F, b. 9 November 1859, d. 30 November 1934
Mary Louise Sewall was born on 9 November 1859 in Malden, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of John Lentner Sewall and Louisa Jane Bowman.2 Mary Louise Sewall married Dr. Edward Emerson Swallow, son of Joseph Emerson Swallow and Maria Elizabeth Gibson, on 12 October 1881 in Christ Church, Waltham, Massachusetts.1,3 Mary Louise Sewall died on 30 November 1934 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 75.4
Children of Mary Louise Sewall and Dr. Edward Emerson Swallow
Mary Mamie Sewall1
F, b. 10 December 1868, d. 12 May 1882
Mary Mamie Sewall was born on 10 December 1868 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Charles Henry Sewall and Eliza M. Marks.1 Mary Mamie Sewall died on 12 May 1882 at the age of 132 and is buried in Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow, Westchester County, New York.2
Mary Margaret Sewall1
F, b. 2 February 1807, d. 1892
Mary Margaret Sewall was born on 2 February 1807 in Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Joseph Sewall and Hannah Shaw.3 Mary Margaret Sewall married firstly John Randolph Cony on 13 October 1833 in Farmington, Maine.2,4 Mary Margaret Sewall married secondly Rev. Pindar Field, son of Elijah Field and Tryphena Cooley, on 28 November 1859 in Old Town, Penobscot, Maine.5 Mary Margaret Sewall and Rev. Pindar Field were living at Hamilton, New York, in 1860 where he was a Congregational missionary.2 She may be the person who appears on the census of 1880 at Hamilton, Madison County, New York, a widow aged 72, living on her own, who gave her place of birth as New York.6 Mary Margaret Sewall died in 1892 in Hamilton, New York.7
Children of Mary Margaret Sewall and John Randolph Cony
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 42.
- [S195] Mary Lovering Holman, John Coney of Boston, p. 212.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S89] Family Search, Marriage records ca.1828-1887 and birth records 1876-1879 Maine. Supreme Court (Kennebec County).
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Marriages, 1771-1907.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Hamilton, Madison, New York.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 88221430."
Mary Matilda Sewall1
F, b. 10 September 1845, d. 22 September 1845
Mary Matilda Sewall was born on 10 September 1845.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Thomas Sewall and Julia Elizabeth Waters.2 Mary Matilda Sewall died on 22 September 1845.1
Mary Middleton Sewall1
F, b. 13 July 1835, d. 16 April 1857
Mary Middleton Sewall was born on 13 July 1835 in Cass County, Illinois.1,2 She was the daughter of William Sewall and Elizabeth Ward Middleton.1 Mary Middleton Sewall married Rev. Addison Lewis Cole on 1 October 1853 in Morgan County.3,2 Mary Middleton Sewall died on 16 April 1857 at the age of 21.2
Children of Mary Middleton Sewall and Rev. Addison Lewis Cole
Mary Milliken Sewall1
F, b. 9 April 1819, d. 29 January 1854
Mary Milliken Sewall was born on 9 April 1819 in Scarborough, Cumberland County, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Stephen Sewall and Mary "Polly" Milliken.1 Mary Milliken Sewall married William Emerson Donnell.2 Mary Milliken Sewall died on 29 January 1854 in Maine at the age of 34.3
Children of Mary Milliken Sewall and William Emerson Donnell
- [S89] Family Search, Town and vital records, 1681-1893 (1908) Scarborough (Maine).
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1921, mentioned in the record of George W Donnell.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#57806541."
- [S89] Family Search, Maine Vital Records, 1670-1921, the record of George W Donnell.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#57806356."
Mary Myrtle Sewall
F, b. 23 February 1869, d. 10 April 1938
Mary Myrtle Sewall was born on 23 February 1869 in Lackawannoch Township, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1,2 She was the daughter of Noah Amos Sewall and Mary Adeline Kuhn. Mary Myrtle Sewall married firstly Francis Marion Adams on 28 November 1888 in Bethel, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.1 Mary Myrtle Sewall married secondly John C. Woodburn on 7 December 1916 in Portage, Ohio.3 Mary Myrtle Sewall died on 10 April 1938 in Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, at the age of 69.2
Children of Mary Myrtle Sewall and Francis Marion Adams
- [S89] Family Search, Pennsylvania, County Marriages, 1885-1950.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963.
- [S89] Family Search, Ohio, Marriages, 1800-1958.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Mantua, Portage, Ohio.
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania.
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Pittsburgh, Allegheny, Pennsylvania.
Mary N. Sewall1
F, b. 21 July 1844, d. 17 September 1845
Mary N. Sewall was born on 21 July 1844.1 She was the daughter of Henry Foster Sewall and Sarah Allyne Rich.1 Mary N. Sewall died on 17 September 1845 at the age of 11 and is buried in Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn.2
Mary Narcissa Sewall1
F, b. 3 September 1848, d. 11 February 1881
Mary Narcissa Sewall was born on 3 September 1848 in Abington, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Dummer Sewall and Mary Savory Cook.1 Mary Narcissa Sewall died on 11 February 1881 at the age of 32 unmarried.2
Mary Rebecca Sewall1
F, b. 3 July 1859, d. 19 September 1935
Mary Rebecca Sewall was born on 3 July 1859 in Pennsylvania.2,3 She was the daughter of Oliver Henry Sewall and Elizabeth Jane Miller.2 Mary Rebecca Sewall married John D. Lacey.3 Mary Rebecca Sewall died on 19 September 1935 in Akron, Ohio, at the age of 76.3
Mary Redelia Sewall1
F, b. 15 October 1873, d. after 1930
Mary Redelia Sewall was born on 15 October 1873 in Urbana, Ohio.2,1 She was the daughter of Rev. Dr. Franklin Sewall and Thedia Redelia Gilchrist.3 Mary Redelia Sewall married Carl Franz Frederick Weller, son of Franz Weller, on 21 August 1901 in York, Maine, the couple were married by her father.4 Mary Redelia Sewall died after 1930.
Mary Robards Sewall
F, b. 12 December 1837, d. 3 January 1917
Mary Robards Sewall was born on 12 December 1837 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Levi Sewall and Mary Ann Robards.2 Mary Robards Sewall married Frank Scripture, son of Gilman Scripture, on 8 October 1863 in Rockport, Massachusetts.3 Mary Robards Sewall died on 3 January 1917 in Rockport, Massachusetts, at the age of 79.4
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 47 gives this child to Charles Coffin Sewall.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 111216829."
Mary Robie Sewall1
F, b. 14 March 1829, d. 20 February 1879
Mary Robie Sewall was born on 14 March 1829 in Boston, Massachusetts.2,3 She was the daughter of Thomas Robie Sewall and Elizabeth Quincy Sewall.1 Mary Robie Sewall died on 20 February 1879 in St. Paul, Minnesota, at the age of 49. Intestate.4
Mary Sayward Sewall1
F, b. 16 May 1746
Mary Sayward Sewall is also recorded as Mary Seward Sewall.2 She was born on 16 May 1746 in York, Maine.3 She was the daughter of John Sewall and Mary Sayward.2 Mary Sayward Sewall married Benjamin Sargent on 1 January 1765 in Georgetown.4
Children of Mary Sayward Sewall and Benjamin Sargent
Mary Sayward (Polly) Sewall
F, b. 1 August 1782, d. 31 May 1807
Mary Sayward (Polly) Sewall was born on 1 August 1782 in Hallowell, Kennebec County, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Sewall and Priscilla Coney.2 Mary Sayward (Polly) Sewall married Dr. Reuben Dimond Mussey, son of Dr. John Mussey and Beulah Butler, on 2 September 1806 in Vassalboro, Kennebec County, (intention dated 01 Aug 1806.)3 Mary Sayward (Polly) Sewall died on 31 May 1807 in Vassalboro at the age of 24 and is buried in the Cony Cemetery, Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.4
Mary Smith Sewall1
F, b. 7 July 1762, d. after 1810
Mary Smith Sewall was born on 7 July 1762 in Leonardtown, St. Mary's County, Maryland.1,2 She was the daughter of Henry Sewall and Mary Smith.3 Mary Smith Sewall married Peter Ford in October 1779 in St. Francis Roman Catholic Church, Compton, Maryland.3,1 Mary Smith Sewall died after 1810.3
Mary Sophie Sewall
F, b. 20 March 1850, d. 21 February 1936
Mary Sophie Sewall was born on 20 March 1850 in Augusta, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Henry Sewall and Harriet Virginia Smith.3 Mary Sophie Sewall married Steven Chase Houghton on 29 January 1877 in Sacramento, California.4 Mary Sophie Sewall and Steven Chase Houghton were divorced.2 Mary Sophie Sewall died on 21 February 1936 at 2770 Lombard Street, San Francisco, at the age of 85 from cancer of the colon.2
- [S212] James W. North, The history of Augusta, p. 935.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, California, San Francisco Area Funeral Home Records, 1895-1985.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 65.
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Oakland, Alameda, California.
Mary Varilette Sewall1
F, b. 3 May 1905, d. 27 January 1993
Mary Varilette Sewall is also recorded as Mary Vailette Sewall.2 She was born on 3 May 1905 in Melrose, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Frank Roberts Sewall and Miriam Varilette Westgate.1 Mary Varilette Sewall married Russell Singer Cary before 1930. Mary Varilette Sewall died on 27 January 1993 at the age of 87.3
Mary Warren Sewall1
F, b. 31 January 1868, d. 7 November 1944
Mary Warren Sewall was born on 31 January 1868 in New York.2,3 She was the daughter of Charles Chauncy Sewall Jr. and Mary Fisk Fairbanks.1 Mary Warren Sewall died on 7 November 1944 in 1147 Huntington Drive, South Passadena, Los Angeles, California, at the age of 76 unmarried.1,2
F, b. 8 March 1930, d. 22 December 1998
MaryAnne Sewall was born on 8 March 1930 in Hennepin County, Minnesota.2 She was the daughter of Earl Albert Sewall and Irene Mary Sipe.1 MaryAnne Sewall died on 22 December 1998 in Florida at the age of 68.3,4
F, b. 22 September 1797, d. 2 May 1892
Sewall was born on 22 September 1797 in York, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Daniel Sewall and Dorcas Bartlett.1 Matilda Sewall was baptised on 8 October 1797.2 She married Deacon Stephen Sewall, son of Stephen Sewall and Abigail Bartlett, on 20 May 1824 in Kennebunk, Maine, (cousins.)3 Matilda Sewall died on 2 May 1892 in Winthrop, Maine, at the age of 94 of "la grippe"
(Sinnett gives a date of 4 April 1854 and Maine Families 2 May 1892, The Congregationalist suggests 30 April 1892.)3,4,5,6
(Sinnett gives a date of 4 April 1854 and Maine Families 2 May 1892, The Congregationalist suggests 30 April 1892.)3,4,5,6
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 113 p. 25. Vital Records of York, Maine.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 450.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 451.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 67.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Congregationalist, (Boston, MA) Thursday, May 12, 1892.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Advertiser, (Boston, MA) Tuesday, May 03, 1892.
- [S109] 1850 United States Census.
Matilda B. Sewall1
F, b. 18 May 1826, d. 9 June 1893
Matilda B. Sewall was born on 18 May 1826 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Deacon Stephen Sewall and Matilda Sewall.1 Matilda B. Sewall married Dr. Albion Parris Snow on 24 May 1852 in Winthrop, Maine.3 Matilda B. Sewall died on 9 June 1893 at the age of 67.
M, b. circa 1791, d. May 1870
Matthias Sewall was born circa 1791.1 He was the son of Thomas Sewall and Sarah Weeks.1 Matthias Sewall married firstly Jane Clark on 15 November 1812 in Gilford, New Hampshire.2 Matthias Sewall married Mary (Unknown) after 1850.1 Matthias Sewall died in May 1870 in Gilford, Belknap County, New Hampshire,3 and is buried in McCoy Cemetery, Gilford, New Hampshire.4
Children of Matthias Sewall and Jane Clark
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 311.
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Federal Census Mortality Schedules, 1850-1885.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#124359530."
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Death Records, 1654-1947.
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, Gilford, Belknap, New Hampshire.
F, b. 1862, d. 1949
Mattie Foster Sewall was born in 1862 in St. Johnsbury, Vermont.3,2 She was the daughter of Levi Smith Sewall and Martha S. Foster.1 Mattie Foster Sewall married Fred Leland Davis on 15 October 1885 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.1 Mattie Foster Sewall died in 1949.2
Children of Mattie Foster Sewall and Fred Leland Davis
Maud Gilchrist Sewall1
F, b. 18 February 1871, d. 19 July 1960
Maud Gilchrist Sewall. Author and hymnographer. She was born on 18 February 1871 in Urbana, Ohio.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Dr. Franklin Sewall and Thedia Redelia Gilchrist.1 Maud Gilchrist Sewall died on 19 July 1960 in Sibley Hospital, Washington, District of Columbia, at the age of 89.3
F, b. 23 March 1887, d. 20 March 1955
Maude Sewall was born on 23 March 1887 in Urbana, Illinois.1,2 She was the daughter of Henry Middleton Sewall and Clara J. Baird.1 Maude Sewall married John H. Wiegel, son of Augustus F. Wiegel and Katherine Eusteen, on 12 October 1912.3 Maude Sewall died on 20 March 1955 in Paulding, Ohio, at the age of 67.4
May Helena Sewall
F, b. 16 March 1887, d. May 1977
May Helena Sewall was born on 16 March 1887 in Council Bluffs, Iowa.1,2 She was the daughter of Edward Everett Sewall and Catherine Durr.1 May Helena Sewall married John F. Norman Jr., son of John F. Norman and Christine Anderson, on 27 March 1907 in Council Bluffs, Iowa.2 On 11 September 1909 as Mae Norman she became guardian of her nieces after her brother-in-law's death.3 May Helena Sewall died in May 1977 in Fort Dodge, Iowa, at the age of 90 (recorded as Mae Norman.)4
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p.17.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Iowa, Marriage Records, 1880-1937 for May Helen Sewall.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Iowa, Wills and Probate Records, 1758-1997 for Ruth C Sewell.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Iowa, Births and Christenings Index, 1857-1947.
F, b. 13 March 1725
Mehetable Sewall was born on 13 March 1725 in York, Maine.1,2 She was the daughter of Nicholas Sewall and Mehitable Storer.1 Mehetable Sewall died young.3