Hattie M. Silver
Hattie M. Silver married Wilbert Sykes.
Sir John Silvester Bart.1
M, b. 1745, d. 1822
Sir John Silvester Bart. was born in 1745.1 He was the son of Sir John Baptist Silvester.1 Sir John Silvester Bart. died in 1822.1
Mary Rachel Silvester
F, b. 1741, d. 1815
Mary Rachel Silvester was born in 1741. She was the daughter of Sir John Baptist Silvester.1 Mary Rachel Silvester married Rear Admiral Philip De Carteret. Mary Rachel Silvester died in 1815.
Children of Mary Rachel Silvester and Rear Admiral Philip De Carteret
Sir John Baptist Silvester1
M, d. 1789
Sir John Baptist Silvester died in 1789.1
Children of Sir John Baptist Silvester
The marriage of Robert Silvey and Ada Catherine Burrin was registered in the quarter ending September 1908 in the Lambeth, London, registration district.
Robert Arthur Silvey
M, b. 8 May 1909, d. circa 1980
Robert Arthur Silvey was born on 8 May 1909 in 28 Oswyth Road, London.1 He was the son of Robert Silvey and Ada Catherine Burrin.1 Robert Arthur Silvey married Margaret Evelyn Sewell, daughter of Colonel Evelyn Pierce Sewell C.M.G., D.S.O., M.B., BCh., F.R.C.S. and Zébée Maud Jessie Crombie, on 27 December 1941 in Hartley Wintney, Hampshire. Robert Arthur Silvey died circa 1980 in Ontario, Canada.
- [S120] Free BMD.
M, d. 1793
Joseph Sim married Lettice Lee, daughter of Philip Lee and Elizabeth Lawson.1 Joseph Sim died in 1793.1
- [S596] Et. al. Edward C. Papenfuse, Maryland Legislature 1635-1789, p. 725.
M, d. 1819
Patrick Sim married Mary Carroll, daughter of Daniel Carroll II of Rock Creek and Eleanor Carroll.1 Patrick Sim died in 1819.1
- [S382] Ronald Hoffman, Dear Papa, Dear Charley, Appendix I, Chart J. p. 1548.
Harry Posey Simmonds1
M, b. 7 March 1877, d. 13 March 1971
Harry Posey Simmonds was born on 7 March 1877.2 He married Mary Evelina Sewall, daughter of Robert Henry Fenwick Sewall and Rachel C.F. Nelson, on 4 August 1920 in St. Marks Episcopal Chapel, Shreveport, Louisiana.1 Harry Posey Simmonds died on 13 March 1971 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, at the age of 94.2
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
F, b. 2 June 1903, d. 12 August 1978
Simone Simoneau was born on 2 June 1903 in New Hampshire.3 She and Earl Harris Sewall appear on the census of 1940 at Chelmsford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, which also suggests that they were a household in 1935.1 Simone Simoneau died on 12 August 1978 in San Diego, California, at the age of 75.3
Capt. Ebenezer Simpson1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, New Hampshire, Marriage and Divorce Records, 1659-1947.
Eliza Ann Simpson1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1926 Record for Percival Randolph Woodward.
F, b. October 1750, d. 20 June 1799
Elizabeth Simpson was born in October 1750 in Cork, Ireland.2 She married James Livingston, son of John Livingston and Catryna Ten Broeck, in 1772 in Montréal.2 Elizabeth Simpson died on 20 June 1799 at the age of 48.2
Children of Elizabeth Simpson and James Livingston
- Elizabeth Livingston3 b. 18 May 1773, d. 27 Aug 1818
- James Livingston4 b. 5 Jan 1775
- John Livingston5 b. 19 May 1777
- Mary Livingston6 b. 13 Oct 1780
- Judge Edward Chinn Livingston+7 b. 23 May 1783, d. 13 Nov 1843
- Margaret Chinn Livingston+1 b. 18 Feb 1785, d. 15 Sep 1871
- Richard Montgomery Livingston8 b. 7 Jun 1787, d. 4 Mar 1838
- Catharine Ten Broek Livingston9 b. 23 Jun 1789
- Abraham Livingston10 b. 7 Apr 1793
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
- [S481] Edward Livingston Taylor, "Taylor-Livingston Centenary", p. 494.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #415.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #416.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #417.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #418.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #419.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #421.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #422.
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #423.
Ellen Louise Simpson1
F, b. circa 1842, d. 1928
Ellen Louise Simpson was born circa 1842 in York, Maine.1 She was the daughter of Capt. Ebenezer Simpson.1 Ellen Louise Simpson married Charles Edward Thompson, son of Capt. John Storer Tompson and Susan Sewall, on 18 December 1868 in Dover, New Hampshire.1 Ellen Louise Simpson died in 1928.2
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
F, b. 17 November 1832, d. 20 February 1910
Maria Simpson was born on 17 November 1832 in Halifax, Yorkshire.1 She married Thomas Henry Ince BCL, DCL, son of Sgt. Richard Ince and Maria Bailey.1 Maria Simpson died on 20 February 1910 in Leicester, Massachusetts, at the age of 77.1
Child of Maria Simpson and Thomas Henry Ince BCL, DCL
- [S192] Private communication, E-Mail 17 June 2014.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1926 Record for Percival R Woodward.
Rachel Lee Simpson1
F, b. 25 April 1917, d. 14 August 1966
Rachel Lee Simpson was born on 25 April 1917.2 She was the daughter of Thomas L. Simpson and Addie Bell Littleton. Rachel Lee Simpson married firstly Scott Woodard say 1938 in Texas.3 Rachel Lee Simpson married secondly Warren Jackman Sewall, son of Leon Benford Sewall and Gertie Sophie Gilbertson, on 2 June 1962 in Los Angeles.1 Rachel Lee Simpson died on 14 August 1966 in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 49.2
Thomas L. Simpson
Thomas L. Simpson married Addie Bell Littleton.
Paul Kalfus Sims1
M, b. 13 July 1884, d. January 1968
Paul Kalfus Sims was born on 13 July 1884 in Memphis, Tennessee.2 He married Mary Gertrude Bonner, daughter of Sidney Noyes Bonner and Maud Alice Barnett, on 28 October 1914 in Cook County, Illinois.3 Paul Kalfus Sims died in January 1968 at the age of 83.4
Sarah Ann Sims1
- [S56] J.Y.W. Lloyd, History of he Lords Marcher.
Sydney M Sims1
F, b. 28 January 1916
Sydney M Sims was born on 28 January 1916 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.2 She was the daughter of Paul Kalfus Sims and Mary Gertrude Bonner.1
F, b. 19 October 1899, d. September 1994
Diana Clara Sinclair was born on 19 October 1899.2 The marriage of Diana Clara Sinclair and Thomas Elcho Vardon Ross-Ross was registered in the quarter ending December 1923 in the St. George, Hanover Square, London, registration district.1 Diana's death was registered in the quarter ending September 1994 in the Chichester, Sussex, registration district.2
F, d. 1519
Eleanor Sinclair was the daughter of William Sinclair, Earl of Orkney and Marjory Sutherland. Eleanor Sinclair married John Stewart Earl of Atholl, son of Sir James Stewart and Lady Joan Beaufort. Eleanor Sinclair died in 1519.
Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney1
M, b. circa 1375, d. 1421
Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney was born circa 1375.1 He was the son of Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney and Jean Halyburton.1 Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney married Jill Douglas, daughter of Sir William Douglas Lord of Nithsdale and Lady Jill Stewart.1 Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney died in 1421.1
Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney1
M, b. circa 1355, d. circa 1400
Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney was born circa 1355.1 He was the son of William Sinclair of Roslin and Isabella of Strathearn.1 Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney married Jean Halyburton, daughter of Sir Walter Halyburton.1 Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney died circa 1400.1
Child of Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney and Jean Halyburton
Sir John Sinclair1
M, b. circa 1345, d. before 1402
Sir John Sinclair married Elizabeth Polwarth.1 Sir John Sinclair was born circa 1345.1 He died before 1402.1
Sir Robert Sinclair of Murkle, bt.
M, d. 4 August 1795
Sir Robert Sinclair of Murkle, bt. married Madelina Gordon, daughter of Alexander Gordon 4th Duke of Gordon, 7th Marquess, 1st Earl of Norwich and Jane Maxwell, on 3 April 1789. Sir Robert Sinclair of Murkle, bt. died on 4 August 1795.
William Sinclair, Earl of Orkney
M, d. 1480
William Sinclair, Earl of Orkney was the son of Henry Sinclair Earl of Orkney and Jill Douglas.1 William Sinclair, Earl of Orkney married Marjory Sutherland, daughter of Alexander Sutherland of Dunbeath and Catherine Chalmer. William Sinclair, Earl of Orkney died in 1480.1