- [S232] Ancestry.com, Wisconsin Marriages, pre-1907.
F, b. 1430, d. 25 November 1495
Dorothea Brandenburg was born in 1430.1 She married Christian I of Denmark, King of Denmark and Norway, son of Count Dietrich Oldenburg and Hedwig Schleswig and Holstein, on 28 October 1449 in Copenhagen. Dorothea Brandenburg died on 25 November 1495.1
Child of Dorothea Brandenburg and Christian I of Denmark, King of Denmark and Norway
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
Ephraim McLean Brank1
M, b. 1870, d. 1875
Ephraim McLean Brank was born in 1870.1 He was the son of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Ephraim McLean Brank died in 1875.1
Robert Campbell Brank1
M, b. November 1879
Robert Campbell Brank was born in November 1879 in St. Louis, Missouri.1,2 He was the son of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Robert Campbell Brank married Grace M. Hodge in 1911.1
Rev. Robert Garland Brank1
M, b. 3 November 1826
Rev. Robert Garland Brank was born on 3 November 1826 in Greenwill, Kentuky.2,3 He married Ruth Ann Smith, daughter of Dr. John Rockwell Smith and Sarah Jane Warfield, in 1865 in Kentuky.1
Children of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith
Rockwell Smith Brank1
M, b. 18 July 1875
Rockwell Smith Brank was born on 18 July 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri.1 He was the son of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1
Sarah Warfield Brank1
F, b. 1867, d. 1923
Sarah Warfield Brank was born in 1867 in Kentuky.1 She was the daughter of Rev. Robert Garland Brank and Ruth Ann Smith.1 Sarah Warfield Brank died in 1923.1
Mary Brann married William Sylvester on 18 November 1788 in Norridgewock this makes the date of their marriage 13 days before Betsey's reported birth date. see Norridgewock Vital Records.1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 454.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 3579.
F, b. 2 June 1730, d. 30 January 1821
Katherine Brattle was born on 2 June 1730 in Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of William Brattle and Katherine Saltonstall.3 Katherine Brattle married John Mico Wendell, son of Hon. Colonel Jacob Wendell and Sarah Oliver, on 13 August 1752 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.4 Katherine Brattle died on 30 January 1821 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, at the age of 90.5
Children of Katherine Brattle and John Mico Wendell
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 78.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60752.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 36.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 38.
- [S513] Edward Doubleday Harris, Descendants of Thomas Brattle, p. 40.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60761.
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 60759.
William Brattle married Katherine Saltonstall, daughter of Governor Gurdon Saltonstall and Elizabeth Rosewell, on 23 November 1727 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.2
Child of William Brattle and Katherine Saltonstall
Cécile Braun married Professor Jean Louis Rodolphe Agassiz.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 76 p. 209.
F, b. circa 1660, d. 24 April 1741
Margery Bray was born circa 1660 in Plymouth, Devon.2 She was the daughter of John Bray.3 Margery Bray married Lt. Col. Wiliam Pepperrell, son of Andrew Pepperrell.3 Margery Bray died on 24 April 1741 in Kittery, Maine.2
Children of Margery Bray and Lt. Col. Wiliam Pepperrell
- Andrew Pepperell3 b. 1 Jul 1681, d. 1713
- Mary Pepperell3 b. 5 Sep 1685, d. 18 Apr 1766
- Margery Pepperell3 b. 1689
- Joanna Pepperell3 b. 22 Jun 1692, d. 1725
- Miriam Pepperell3 b. 3 Sep 1694
- Sir William Pepperrell+1 b. 27 Jun 1696, d. 6 Jul 1759
- Dorothy Pepperell3 b. 23 Jul 1698
- Jane Pepperell3 b. 1701
Charles du Pont Breck
Charles du Pont Breck married May Duer.
Duer Du Pont Breck1
M, b. circa 1870, d. 3 August 1917
Duer Du Pont Breck was born circa 1870 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. He was the son of Charles du Pont Breck and May Duer. Duer Du Pont Breck married Sydney Sewall Manley, daughter of Joseph Homan Manley and Susan Hannah Cony, on 28 December 1905 in Augusta, Maine.1 Duer Du Pont Breck died on 3 August 1917 in Garden City, Nassau County, New York,2 and is buried in Grace Episcopal Churchyard, Jamaica, Queens County, New York.2
Herman W. Breckenkamp1
M, b. circa 1916
Herman W. Breckenkamp was born circa 1916 in Montana.1 He was the son of James Courtney Sewell and Hildegarde Cecilia Pings.1
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Nason, Cascade, Montana.
M, d. before 1789
Charles Edgar Breene1
M, b. circa 1880
Charles Edgar Breene was born circa 1880.1 He was the son of James M. Breene and Catherine Murphy.1 Charles Edgar Breene married Florence M. Scripture, daughter of Frank Scripture and Mary Robards Sewall, on 8 October 1901 in Rockport, Massachusetts.1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
James M. Breene1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
Abby Breese was the daughter of Judge Samuel Breese and Elizabeth Anderson.1 Abby Breese married Josiah Salisbury, son of Deacon Samuel S. Salisbury and Elizabeth Sewall.1
Children of Abby Breese and Josiah Salisbury
Judge Samuel Breese1
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 9, p. 217.
F, b. circa 1891, d. before 1965
Mary Bremble was born circa 1891 in New York.1 She married Joseph Osgood Sewall, son of George Ward Sewall and Mary Franklin Cottingham. Mary Bremble died before 1965.
Children of Mary Bremble and Joseph Osgood Sewall
- [S585] 1940 US Census, South Plainfield, Middlesex, New Jersey.
F, b. circa 1773, d. 1837
Catherine Brent was born circa 1773.1 She married George Digges, son of William Digges of Warburton and Anne Attwood.1 Catherine Brent died in 1837.1
- [S382] Ronald Hoffman, Dear Papa, Dear Charley, Appendix I, Chart I. p. 1546.
F, d. 10 March 1689
Clara Brent was the daughter of Capt. George Brent and Mary Sewall.1 Clara Brent died on 10 March 1689.1
M, b. 1602
Capt. George Brent1
M, b. 1640, d. before 1700
Capt. George Brent. Agent for the proprietors of the Northern Neck of Virginia. He was born in 1640. He was the son of George Brent and Anne Peyton. Capt. George Brent married firstly Elizabeth Greene in 1667.2 Capt. George Brent was living in Woodstock, Stafford County, Virginia.1 He married secondly Mary Sewall, daughter of Colonel Henry Sewall and Jane Lowe, on 22 March 1687 (27 March according to Fresco and Plantagenet Ancestry.1,3,4) Capt. George Brent died before 1700 in Stafford County, Virginia.4
Children of Capt. George Brent and Mary Sewall
M, d. 24 December 1709
Henry Brent was the son of Capt. George Brent and Mary Sewall.1 Henry Brent died on 24 December 1709.1
F, d. 17 December 1715
Mary Brent was the daughter of Capt. George Brent and Mary Sewall.1 Mary Brent died on 17 December 1715.1