M, b. 29 March 1813, d. 12 November 1850
Daniel Brown was born on 29 March 1813. He married Elizabeth K. Reed in 1835. Daniel Brown died on 12 November 1850 in Boothbay, Maine, at the age of 37.
M, b. 1672, d. 1727
Deliverance Brown was born in 1672 in Rye. He was the son of Hackaliah Brown and Ruth Mead. He was a justice from 1698 to 1716; commissioner of arbitration 1697 and Representative 1698. Deliverance Brown married (unknown) (Unknown). Deliverance Brown died in 1727 in White Plains, New York.
Dorothy Brown was the daughter of James Brown and Lydia Howland.1 Dorothy Brown married Joseph Kent Jr. on 12 November 1690.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Rev. Ebenezer Brown1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 283.
F, b. circa 1719, d. 21 December 1802
Elizabeth Brown was born circa 1719.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Richard Brown.3 Elizabeth Brown married Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon they had nine children, four of whom died in infancy.1,4 Elizabeth Brown died on 21 December 1802 in York, Maine.2
Child of Elizabeth Brown and Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon
Children of Elizabeth Brown and Samuel Neilson
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.
Elizabeth H. Brown1
F, b. 6 February 1820, d. 24 February 1909
Elizabeth H. Brown was born on 6 February 1820 in Carlisle, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Brown and Elizabeth Tuttle.1 Elizabeth H. Brown married Samuel Sewall, son of Rev. Samuel Sewall and Martha Margaret Marrett, on 21 March 1844 in Burlington, Massachusetts.2,3 Elizabeth H. Brown died on 24 February 1909 in Burlington, Massachusetts, at the age of 89.4
Children of Elizabeth H. Brown and Samuel Sewall
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson, Descendants of Charles Chauncy Sewall @ Jan 2005.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Burlington, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S357] Samuel Dunster, Henry Dunster and His Descendants, p. 98.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Globe, 26 February 1909.
Ellen A. Brown1
F, b. circa 1830
Child of Ellen A. Brown and Rev. James Dunbar Houghton
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
Ellen Elizabeth Brown1
F, b. 1861
Ellen Elizabeth Brown was born in 1861.1 She married Thomas Benjamin Dean, son of William Boswell Dean and Elizabeth Anne Best, on 7 July 1880 in Launceston, Tasmania.2
Children of Ellen Elizabeth Brown and Thomas Benjamin Dean
Elsie Woodbury Brown1
F, b. 1879
Elsie Woodbury Brown was born in 1879 in New York City.2 She was the daughter of Frank Gould Brown and Georgie Ray.1 Elsie Woodbury Brown married Thomas Courtney Jenkins, son of George Carrell Jenkins and Mary Catherine "Kate" Key, on 26 January 1903 in the Church of St. Francis Xavier, New York.3
Euphemia Forrester Brown1
F, b. 6 October 1826, d. 6 May 1896
Euphemia Forrester Brown was born on 6 October 1826 in Kilrenny, Fife.2 She was the daughter of Rev. James Brown and Mary Forrester.2 Euphemia Forrester Brown was baptised on 29 October 1826 at Kilrenny, Fife.2 She married George Fortune on 5 April 1848 at 5 Howe Street, Edinburgh.1,3 Euphemia Forrester Brown died on 6 May 1896 in Edinburgh? at the age of 69.4
Children of Euphemia Forrester Brown and George Fortune
- John Fortune5 b. 15 Feb 1849
- Mary Forrester Fortune+1 b. 5 Oct 1852, d. 17 Aug 1936
- Christian Ranken Fortune6 b. 23 Sep 1854
- George Fortune5 b. 8 May 1856
- William Ranken Fortune5 b. 9 Jan 1858, d. 1884
- Alexander Brown Fortune5 b. 11 Nov 1859
- Susan Ann Ranken Fortune7 b. 6 Nov 1863
- Euphemia Brown Fortune5 b. 2 Dec 1865
- Charlotte Maria Fortune5 b. 13 Jul 1868
- Ernest George Fortune5 b. 27 Jul 1870
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 438/ 0030 0122.
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S205] Newspaper, Perthshire Advertiser, 13 April 1848.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 120569698."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Scotland, Select Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S94] 1891 British Census, Edinburgh St Cuthberts.
- [S205] Newspaper, Aberdeen Journal, 4 October 1884.
Evelena F. Brown1
F, b. circa 1876, d. 1948
Evelena F. Brown was born circa 1876 in N. Newport.1 She was the daughter of Wilbur Eugene Brown and Flora Olive Sewall.1 Evelena F. Brown married Clarence M. Mann, son of L.P. Mann, on 20 June 1894 in Orono, Penobscot County, Maine.1 Evelena F. Brown died in 1948 in Orono, Penobscot County, Maine.2
Frank Gould Brown1
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. 1 p. 290.
M, d. 1720
Hackaliah Brown was born in Plymouth. He was the son of Peter Brown "the Pilgrim". Hackaliah Brown married Ruth Mead. Hackaliah Brown died in 1720 in Rye, New York.
F, b. 29 January 1657
Hannah Brown was born on 29 January 1657.1 She was the daughter of John Brown Jr. and Lydia Buckland.1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, Vol. 1. p. 290.
Henry Brown. Of Edwardstone.1
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography.
F, b. 1725, d. 1785
Hepzibah Brown was born in 1725.1 She married John Flint, son of John Flint and Abigail Buttrick, on 12 January 1744.1,2 Hepzibah Brown died in 1785.1
Children of Hepzibah Brown and John Flint
- Hepzibah Flint+2 b. 1 Nov 1747, d. 4 Jun 1790
- Edward Flint+1 b. 14 Aug 1749, d. 25 Mar 1812
- John Flint2 b. 11 Aug 1751, d. Oct 1822
- Nathan Flint2 b. 11 Feb 1755, d. 2 Mar 1824
- Ephraim Flint2 b. 17 Apr 1757, d. 22 Aug 1769
- Thomas Flint2 b. 6 May 1759, d. 6 Nov 1839
- Eleazer Flint2 b. 9 Aug 1761
- Cumming Flint2 b. 11 Sep 1763, d. 1 Jul 1831
- Abisha Flint2 b. 20 Oct 1766, d. Apr 1807
Herbert Walcott Brown1
Herbert Walcott Brown married Dorothy Merrill Sewall, daughter of Raymond Thomas Sewall and Edith Gorham Forristall, in 1920 in Winthrop, Massachusetts.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Marriage Index, 1901-1955 and 1966-1970.
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 194.
M, b. 24 June 1808, d. 30 May 1872
James Brown was born on 24 June 1808 in Wilton, Maine.1 He was the son of Rev. Ebenezer Brown.1 James Brown married Mary Ann Russell on 18 February 1835 in Weld.1 James Brown died on 30 May 1872 in Patten, Maine, at the age of 63.1
Children of James Brown and Mary Ann Russell
M, d. 29 October 1710
James Brown was the son of John Brown Sr. and Dorothy Beauchamp ? James Brown married Lydia Howland, daughter of John Howland and Elizabeth Tilley.1 James Brown died on 29 October 1710.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 193.
Lt. James Brown1
M, d. 1719
Lt. James Brown was the son of James Brown and Lydia Howland.1 Lt. James Brown married Margaret Dennison.2 Lt. James Brown made a will on 28 June 1717 at Swansea, Massachusetts, the inventory was taken 27 April 1719 and the will proved 4 May 1719.2 He died in 1719.2
Children of Lt. James Brown and Margaret Dennison
Rev. James Brown1
Rev. James Brown. Minister of Kilrenny. He married Mary Forrester, daughter of Rev. James Forrester, on 2 February 1825 in Dundas Street, Edinburgh.2
Child of Rev. James Brown and Mary Forrester
James Franklin Brown1
M, b. 24 June 1843, d. 7 January 1894
James Franklin Brown was born on 24 June 1843.1 He was the son of James Brown and Mary Ann Russell.1 James Franklin Brown married May Emma Pratt after 4 November 1875 in Crystal, Maine, (date of intention.)2 James Franklin Brown died on 7 January 1894 in Island Falls, Maine, at the age of 50.3
F, b. 31 October 1887, d. 16 February 1920
Jennie Christiana Brown was born on 31 October 1887 in Glenburn Center, Penobscot County, Maine.1,3 She was the daughter of Wilbur Eugene Brown and Flora Olive Sewall.1 Jennie Christiana Brown married Perry Ashley Bean, son of Amos Gilbert Bean, on 30 June 1913 in Orono, Maine.2 Jennie Christiana Brown died on 16 February 1920 in Bangor, Penobscot County, Maine, at the age of 323 and is buried in the Village Cemetery, Corinna, Penobscot County, Maine.3