Henrietta Marie Webster1
F, #1766, b. 23 August 1878
Henrietta Marie Webster was born on 23 August 1878 in Washington, District of Columbia.2 She was the daughter of Harrie Webster and Mary Simpson Hein.1 Henrietta Marie Webster married Hugh Skipwith on 14 January 1903.1
Henry Sewall Webster1
M, #1347, b. 26 September 1845, d. 5 April 1888
Henry Sewall Webster was born on 26 September 1845 in Augusta, Maine.2 He was the son of John Milton Webster and Sarah Hayes Hussey.3 Henry Sewall Webster was educated in 1867 at Bowdoin College studied law and settled in Gardiner.3 He married Mary? Johnson, daughter of William Johnson and Martha Tappan Chase, on 12 August 1876.3 He was a Judge of Probate, Kennebec? elected Treasurer of Gardiner Savings.3 Henry Sewall Webster died on 5 April 1888 at the age of 42.3
Children of Henry Sewall Webster and Mary? Johnson
M, #9723, b. 30 September 1797, d. 15 April 1869
James Webster. Parish school-master of Crail, 1819-1861.2 He was born on 30 September 1797 in Fordoun, Kincardineshire.3 He was the son of Alexander Webster and Janet Campbell.1 James Webster was christened on 1 January 1798 at Fordoun, Kincardineshire.1 He married Euphemia Bell on 29 November 1831 in Crail, Fife. James Webster and Euphemia Bell appear in the 1851 census at Langhousegreen, Crail, Fife, Webster is listed as the parochial schoolmaster.4 James Webster appeared in the 1861 census at Crail, Fife. His sister-in-law is keeping house for him.5 He died on 15 April 1869 at the age of 71.2
M, #15605, b. circa 1798, d. before 21 March 1870
James Webster was born circa 1798 in Forfar.2 He married Elizabeth Youl, daughter of Rev. John Youl and Jane Stroud, on 23 February 1841 in Tasmania.2 James Webster died before 21 March 1870.1
Children of James Webster and Elizabeth Youl
M, #19026, b. 9 June 1833, d. 1913
Webster was born on 9 June 1833 in Crail, Fife.2 He was the son of James Webster and Euphemia Bell.1 James Webster was baptised on 10 July 1833 at Crail, Fife.3 He appears in the 1851 census at Langhousegreen, Crail, where his occupation is given as a banker's clerk.4 He married secondly Anne S. Rettie, daughter of Middleton Rettie, on 20 July 1899 in Edinburgh.5 James Webster and Anne S. Webster appeared in the 1901 census living at Dunearn House, Burntisland, Fife. They have four servants.6 James Webster died in 1913 in Burntisland, Fife.7
- [S319] 1851 Scotland Census.
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 417/00600097.
- [S319] 1851 Scotland Census, Crail; ED: 1; Page: 8; Line: 1; Roll: 764; Year: 1851.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 1899 WEBSTER, JAMES (Statutory registers Marriages 685/2 411).
- [S121] 1901 British Census.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, (SR Deaths, GROS 411/00 0048).
Janet Campbell (Jessie) Webster1
F, #242, b. 9 October 1801, d. 23 May 1882
Webster was born on 9 October 1801 in Fordoun, Kincardineshire.2,3 She was the daughter of Alexander Webster and Janet Campbell.1 Janet Campbell (Jessie) Webster was christened on 31 October 1801 at Fordoun, Kincardineshire.4 She married David Guillan Crombie, son of John Crombie and Elizabeth Guillan, on 7 July 1827 in Anstruther Easter, Fife, The Register of Proclamations and Marriages of the Parish of Anstruther, Fife of 25th June 1827 reads "Mr. David Guillan Crombie and Jessy Webster of the parish of St. Vigeans were contracted to be proclaimed the 1st July next and married 7th same month." The banns appear to have been read in St. Vigeans, Arbroath on 4th July 1827.5,6 Janet Campbell (Jessie) Webster was enumerated in the 1881 Census and described as being a farmer of 135 acres of which 120 were arable and employing 4 men, 5 women and 1 boy.7 She died on 23 May 1882 in Kilminning, Fife, at the age of 80.3 She was buried in Crail churchyard.
Children of Janet Campbell (Jessie) Webster and David Guillan Crombie
- Elizabeth Campbell Crombie+ b. 13 Sep 1828, d. 16 Nov 1887
- David Crombie b. 15 Jun 1830, d. 27 Feb 1841
- Alexander John Crombie b. 3 Apr 1832, d. 7 Aug 1836
- James Crombie+ b. 8 Jun 1834, d. 17 Sep 1898
- Jessie Campbell Crombie b. 15 Oct 1836, d. 4 Dec 1911
- William Crombie+ b. 30 Mar 1839, d. 15 Apr 1898
- David Alexander Crombie b. 14 Feb 1841, d. 1 May 1841
- David Alexander John Crombie+ b. 11 Aug 1842, d. 30 Mar 1919
- (infant son) Crombie b. 26 Jun 1844, d. 26 Jun 1844
- Lt. Colonel Alexander Crombie CB, MD+ b. 12 Dec 1845, d. 29 Sep 1906
- [S91] Www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, Parish Records Index (1553-1854).
- [S6] Crombie-Sewell Family tree in the possession of John Rees.
- [S607] Website billiongraves.com (http://www.billiongraves.com/) "https://billiongraves.com/grave/person/16521839#/."
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 259/ 0030 0132.
- [S89] Family Search, Old parochial registers for Anstruther-Easter, 1641-1854.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish registers for St. Vigeans, 1669-1854.
- [S50] British Census 1881.
John Milton Webster1
M, #1038, b. 26 March 1810, d. 15 January 1811
John Milton Webster was born on 26 March 1810 in Vassalboro, Kennebec County.2 He was the son of John Ordway Webster and Rebecca Guild Sewall.1 John Milton Webster died on 15 January 1811.3
John Milton Webster1
M, #1039, b. 3 April 1812, d. 1 April 1891
John Milton Webster was born on 3 April 1812.2 He was the son of John Ordway Webster and Rebecca Guild Sewall.1 John Milton Webster was christened on 25 October 1818 at Gardiner, Kennebec County.3 He married Sarah Hayes Hussey, daughter of Elijah Hussey and Jane Bickford, on 3 April 1841.1 John Milton Webster was living in Augusta, Maine.1 He died on 1 April 1891 at the age of 78.1
Children of John Milton Webster and Sarah Hayes Hussey
John Milton Webster1
M, #1754, b. 6 May 1871, d. 17 October 1935
John Milton Webster was born on 6 May 1871 in Lynn, Essex County, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of John Ordway Webster and Anna Maria Bartlett.1 John Milton Webster married Grace I. Smith, daughter of Millard F. Smith and Carrie Rice, on 12 October 1892 in Augusta, Maine.3 Possibly the John Milton Webster who died on 17 October 1935 in San Diego County, California, at the age of 64.4
John Ordway Webster1
M, #1027, b. 30 September 1777, d. 3 February 1828
John Ordway Webster was born on 30 September 1777 in Chester, New Hampshire.2 He was the son of Nathan Webster and Elizabeth Clifford.1 In 1802 John Ordway Webster was living in Vassalboro, Maine.1 He married Rebecca Guild Sewall, daughter of Thomas Sewall and Priscilla Coney, on 23 November 1802 in China, Maine.3 John Ordway Webster died on 3 February 1828 in Mobile, Alabama, at the age of 50.2
Children of John Ordway Webster and Rebecca Guild Sewall
- Mary Clifford Webster+1 b. 2 Dec 1803, d. 26 Jan 1881
- Sereno Sewall Webster+1 b. 28 Nov 1805, d. 11 May 1893
- Emeline Cony Webster+1 b. 4 May 1808, d. 1 Jan 1892
- John Milton Webster1 b. 26 Mar 1810, d. 15 Jan 1811
- John Milton Webster+1 b. 3 Apr 1812, d. 1 Apr 1891
- Harriet Cony Webster1 b. 15 Aug 1814, d. 3 Mar 1815
- Nathan Webster+1 b. 7 Apr 1816, d. 10 Jul 1874
- Harriet Colby Webster+1 b. 15 May 1818, d. 10 Jul 1896
- Priscilla Sewall Webster+1 b. 18 Jan 1823, d. 7 Aug 1894
John Ordway Webster1
M, #1345, b. 27 February 1842, d. 8 September 1896
John Ordway Webster was born on 27 February 1842.1 He was the son of John Milton Webster and Sarah Hayes Hussey.1 Was in the army during the war, 1861-65; graduated from Harvard Medical School, 1868; was surgeon at National Soldier's Home, Maine 1869-70; practised in Lynn, Mass. and subsequently in Augusta, Maine. Removed to San Diego, California.1 John Ordway Webster married Anna Maria Bartlett, daughter of Erastus Bartlett and Margaret Ann Leonard, on 1 June 1870.1 John Ordway Webster died on 8 September 1896 in San Diego, California, at the age of 54.1
Children of John Ordway Webster and Anna Maria Bartlett
John Ordway Webster
M, #2204, b. 9 February 1895, d. 23 May 1959
John Ordway Webster was born on 9 February 1895 in Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington.1,2 He was the son of John Milton Webster and Grace I. Smith.3 John Ordway Webster married Gertrude Helen Polk on 24 October 1919 in Mahoning, Portage, Ohio.2 John Ordway Webster died on 23 May 1959 in San Diego County, California, at the age of 64.4
Rev. Josiah Webster1
M, #11272, b. 16 January 1772, d. 27 March 1837
Rev. Josiah Webster. Pastor at Hampton.1 He was born on 16 January 1772.1 He was the son of Nathan Webster and Elizabeth Clifford.1 Rev. Josiah Webster graduated in 1798 from Dartmouth College.1 He died on 27 March 1837 in Hampton, New Hampshire, at the age of 65.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 1 p. 331.
F, #19651, b. 20 July 1813
Margaret Webster was born on 20 July 1813 in Fordoun, Kincardineshire.1 She was the daughter of Alexander Webster and Janet Campbell.1 Margaret Webster was christened on 22 July 1813 at Fordoun, Kincardineshire.1
- [S89] Family Search, Parish registers for Fordoun, 1693-1854.
Margaret Bartlett Webster1
F, #1755, b. 21 June 1872, d. 28 July 1958
Margaret Bartlett Webster was born on 21 June 1872 in Lynn, Essex County, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of John Ordway Webster and Anna Maria Bartlett.1 Margaret Bartlett Webster died on 28 July 1958 in San Diego, California, at the age of 86.3
F, #1350, b. 10 November 1844
Marina Webster is also recorded as Martha Whittier Webster (this name is recorded in a different place in McKeough.)1 She was born on 10 November 1844.1 She was the daughter of Nathan Webster and Ellen K. Whittier.1 Marina Webster married Charles Samuel Hein on 29 June 1873.1
F, #1764, b. 26 September 1882
Martha Webster was born on 26 September 1882.1 She was the daughter of Henry Sewall Webster and Mary? Johnson.1 Martha Webster graduated in 1903 from Holyoke College.1
F, #1757, b. 16 May 1876, d. 29 March 1963
Mary Webster was born on 16 May 1876.1 She was the daughter of John Ordway Webster and Anna Maria Bartlett.1 Mary Webster married Ludwig Christian Adolph Kraemer MD, PhD.1 Mary Webster died on 29 March 1963 at the age of 86 ?1
Children of Mary Webster and Ludwig Christian Adolph Kraemer MD, PhD
F, #19649, b. 15 June 1816
Mary Webster was born on 15 June 1816 in Fordoun, Kincardineshire.1 She was the daughter of Alexander Webster and Janet Campbell.1 On 10 December 1879 she was present at the death of her brother-in-law David Crombie.2 Mary Webster and Elizabeth Webster appeared in the 1891 census at Market Street, Crail, Fife.3
Mary Clifford Webster1
F, #1035, b. 2 December 1803, d. 26 January 1881
Mary Clifford Webster was born on 2 December 1803 in Vassalboro, Maine.2 She was the daughter of John Ordway Webster and Rebecca Guild Sewall.1 Mary Clifford Webster was christened on 25 October 1818 at Gardiner, Kennebec County.3 She married Anthony Holmead III, son of Anthony Holmead II and Sarah (Unknown), on 6 May 1822 in Washington County, District of Columbia.4 Mary Clifford Webster died on 26 January 1881 in Washington, District of Columbia, at the age of 775 and is buried in Rock Creek Cemetery, Washington, District of Columbia.5
Children of Mary Clifford Webster and Anthony Holmead III
- Dr. Anthony Holmead IV1 b. 1822, d. 25 Oct 1855
- John Holmead1 b. 1824, d. 24 Dec 1898
- Emeline Webster Holmead+1 b. 7 Jun 1827, d. 12 Aug 1885
- Helen Choate Holmead1 b. 1829, d. 8 Mar 1846
- Alfred Holmead1 b. 1831, d. 30 Aug 1834
- Leigh Richmond Holmead1 b. 1833, d. 13 Mar 1903
- Elizabeth Frisby Holmead1 b. 1835, d. 29 Nov 1888
- Alfred Holmead1 b. 1837, d. 1852
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S89] Family Search, Town and vital records, 1771-1892 Vassalborough (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records of Gardiner, Maine : to the year 1892 Webster, Henry Sewall (ed.).
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Washington DC Marriages to 1825.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#160073114."
Mary L. Webster
Mary L. Webster married Senator William Morris Butler.
M, #1028, b. 9 November 1747
Nathan Webster was born on 9 November 1747.1 He was the son of Nathan Webster and Martha Blasdel.1 Nathan Webster married Elizabeth Clifford on 8 May 1771 in Chester, Rockingham County, New Hampshire.2 Nathan Webster was living in Chester, New Hampshire.1
Children of Nathan Webster and Elizabeth Clifford
M, #1030, b. 1 July 1715
Nathan Webster was born on 1 July 1715.1 He was the son of Nathan Webster.1 Nathan Webster married Martha Blasdel on 10 February 1742/43 in Amesbury, Essex County, Massachusetts.2
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.rootsweb.com/~maessex/VitalRecords/EssexCounty/…
M, #1032, b. 7 March 1678/79
Nathan Webster was born on 7 March 1678/79 in Bradford, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Nathan Webster and Mary Hazeltine.1
M, #1033, b. circa 1645, d. 1694
Nathan Webster was born circa 1645. He married Mary Hazeltine, daughter of John Hazeltine, on 30 June 1673. Nathan Webster died in 1694 in Bradford, Massachusetts.
M, #1041, b. 7 April 1816, d. 10 July 1874
Nathan Webster was born on 7 April 1816 in Gardiner, Kennebec County.2 He was the son of John Ordway Webster and Rebecca Guild Sewall.1 Nathan Webster married Ellen K. Whittier in July 1841 in Kennebec County, Maine.3 Nathan Webster was living in Framington, Maine, until about 1860, then in Virginia for a short time, then in Georgetown D.C.1 He died on 10 July 1874 at the age of 58.1
Children of Nathan Webster and Ellen K. Whittier
M, #1351, b. 11 June 1853
Nathan Webster was born on 11 June 1853.1 He was the son of Nathan Webster and Ellen K. Whittier.1 Nathan Webster married Sarah Florence Hutchinson on 9 January 1884.1 In 1904 Nathan Webster was living in Kansa City, Montana.1
Otis Colby Webster1
M, #1262, b. 25 July 1857, d. 1943
Otis Colby Webster was born on 25 July 1857 in Maine.1,2 He was the son of Sereno Sewall Webster and Mary Ann Hayes.1 Otis Colby Webster married Lida Reed Weeks on 2 October 1888 in Jefferson, Lincoln County, Maine, (a date of 25 September 1888 at Augusta is also to be found.)3,4 Otis Colby Webster died in 1943 in Maine.5
F, #2432, b. 17 October 1908
Phyllis Webster was born on 17 October 1908.2 She married Cyril Blake Bignall, son of Herbert Blake Bignell and Mary Cornelia Champion, on 29 December 1934 in Holy Trinity Church, Québec.3
Priscilla Sewall Webster1
F, #1043, b. 18 January 1823, d. 7 August 1894
Priscilla Sewall Webster was born on 18 January 1823.1 She was the daughter of John Ordway Webster and Rebecca Guild Sewall.1 Priscilla Sewall Webster married Prof. Charles Grafton Page on 23 September 1844.1 Priscilla Sewall Webster died on 7 August 1894 at the age of 71.1
Children of Priscilla Sewall Webster and Prof. Charles Grafton Page
- Emlyn Webster Page1 b. 21 Jun 1845, d. 15 Jun 1867
- Charles Grafton Page1 b. 29 Sep 1847, d. 28 Oct 1909
- Howard Lee Page1 b. 27 Feb 1850, d. 4 Aug 1850
- Harriet Parker Page+1 b. 4 Jun 1851
- Peter Parker Page1 b. 16 Nov 1853, d. 18 Jun 1855
- Parker Webster Page+1 b. 25 Apr 1856, d. 22 Jan 1937
- Harvey Linsley Page+1 b. 9 Jan 1859, d. 3 Oct 1934
- Lucy Derby Page+1 b. 30 Mar 1864